Teen Mom Young and Pregnant #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not taking away from her problems but if Jane can be on the floor like that and jump up that quickly then it definitely doesn’t equal up from the bikini in the bath situation 😭😂
To be fair if it's a chronic pain condition or arthritis or something, you do tend to have bad and good days. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair if it's a chronic pain condition or arthritis or something, you do tend to have bad and good days. 🤷
She has multiple sclerosis , I do too. She's actually supported me through messages before. Honestly some days I can jump about like a loon for weeks and then have six months in a wheelchair .

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She has multiple sclerosis , I do too. She's actually supported me through messages before. Honestly some days I can jump about like a loon for weeks and then have six months in a wheelchair .
absolutely, i have someone in the family with fibromyalgia, and one day she'll be running around with all the kids and the next day she'll have trouble getting about of bed - really can change day to day

Reactions: 10
Happy new year to you all in my fave forum! Here’s to 2021, wonder if it will be another car crash year for Charlie... pun intended 😂😂👌🏻😬 seriously though, hope you all have a good year ahead x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not taking away from her problems but if Jane can be on the floor like that and jump up that quickly then it definitely doesn’t equal up from the bikini in the bath situation 😭😂
I really don’t see the issue with Jane being in the bath with Harlow (clothed) it’s her nana?

Reactions: 12
Harlow is gonna get a shock when she goes to school and the meals at lunch time aren’t all beige 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Harlow is gonna have serious digestion issues later on in life with these meals and also will end up being that REALLY annoying person “I don’t like that I don’t eat that” refusing EVERYTHING but CHEPS and MACCEHS 😂😂 poor girl, I know she’s innocent in all this but I can’t help but think about who she will grow up to be with her role models!!
This is so true, as a child I was never given a variety of foods and lived on turkey drummers, nuggets and all those other convenience foods you can imagine😂. And now I’ve only just started trying new things, I grew to be so fussy having everything plain because I wasn’t exposed to much veg or new flavours. H will be the same!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t see the issue with Jane being in the bath with Harlow (clothed) it’s her nana?
I think at the time it wasn’t known if Jane was clothed and if she was, was that normal? And also why put it on insta. And if she wasn’t clothed and someone was filming that’s weird as well. I’m sure many grandparents bathe with their grandkids but even if it’s filmed why would you put it on social media?

E78C3B15-5F54-46D6-8A39-7B6A44C717E9.png

Wtf is she wearing, diarrhoea coloured poorly fitting cheap tit and doing that stupid pose again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
52C5DF9D-0CD3-40FC-ADD7-9E3B3103B877.jpeg
“Our Harlow”. He’s been in her life for no more than a month, in no way is she his or will she ever be. Can’t imagine how heart breaking that must be to read, you can’t and never will be able to replace Harlow’s dad. She seriously needs to stop being to immature and childish.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.