Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in Basildon so I assume you would contact the local authorities around that area 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ely house is name of the ss I work for them

What the hell has happened they were all together in b&m in town the other day I see them Charlotte twins Donna dani and her little one in pram.litrally kicked off ! Going ask my friend who lives near to keep eye out for police.imback at work at the community centre next to house on monday

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have the screenshots of what Charlotte and danis comments were? I’m only catching up now so I’ve missed a lot!
I cannot believe Charlotte posted this on Instagram then is sprouting off to everyone who’s commenting on the post or demanding it gets deleted. Charlotte is old enough to know right from wrong and it’s absolutely disgusting what she has done to her mum. Her mum is only looking out for her and her grandchildren at the end of the day. Yes I feel for Charlotte going through what she has with Connor but she’s out of line of what she’s done. Charlotte needs to take responsibility for what she’s posting online

Reactions: 10
Charlotte said she has a social worker because she is being housed - Does that happen? I don’t know. Anyone?
When I fled an abusive relationship with 6m old and was homeless I approached the council for help with housing and they told me the wait is really long unless I claim homelessness but if I claimed homeless, social services will become automatically involved basically to ensure I didn't have a baby sleeping on park benches. I decided against it because I didn't want to further anger my abuser and ended up having to find the money to rent somewhere privately, so I don't know what the proceedings would be in practice had I continued to claim homelessness, but we definitely wouldve at least been under the radar.

When I fled an abusive relationship with 6m old and was homeless I approached the council for help with housing and they told me the wait is really long unless I claim homelessness but if I claimed homeless, social services will become automatically involved basically to ensure I didn't have a baby sleeping on park benches. I decided against it because I didn't want to further anger my abuser and ended up having to find the money to rent somewhere privately, so I don't know what the proceedings would be in practice had I continued to claim homelessness, but we definitely wouldve at least been under the radar.
Yeah ir does happen , depending on the situations
When I fldd abuse I begged social to get involved because my abusive ex was after my child hut they said they wouldn't get involved unless they deemed me (the main carer) a possible danger so never got involved to help me.

• Sad
  • Wow
When I fldd abuse I begged social to get involved because my abusive ex was after my child hut they said they wouldn't get involved unless they deemed me (the main carer) a possible danger so never got involved to help me.
Nobody was ever fussed about the abuse side, just that I may have been on the streets with a baby, and I told the council outright that I only didn't want their help because I didn't want SS involved and they weren't concerned that my situation was going to be the same, just with even less support. 🙄 Duty of care I suppose.

Similarly, I know for a fact, at least a few years ago, girls under 16 are automatically appointed a support worker once they start seeing a midwife, though every Tattler seems to insist this is absolutely never the case, based on absolutely nothing. 😂 But it definitely is or was a thing around here regardless of your situation, and it wasn't because there's concerns, it's to ensure teen mums were getting the support they needed, appropriate help with claiming benefits, etc. Not saying this is 100% the case with Charlotte, but it's definitely possible.

*there's also no automatic shame in social services involvement. They're there to offer support and try to keep families together and children safe, not rip people apart*

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nobody was ever fussed about the abuse side, just that I may have been on the streets with a baby, and I told the council outright that I only didn't want their help because I didn't want SS involved and they weren't concerned that my situation was going to be the same, just with even less support. 🙄 Duty of care I suppose.

Similarly, I know for a fact, at least a few years ago, girls under 16 are automatically appointed a support worker once they start seeing a midwife, though every Tattler seems to insist this is absolutely never the case, based on absolutely nothing. 😂 But it definitely is or was a thing around here regardless of your situation, and it wasn't because there's concerns, it's to ensure teen mums were getting the support they needed, appropriate help with claiming benefits, etc. Not saying this is 100% the case with Charlotte, but it's definitely possible.

*there's also no automatic shame in social services involvement. They're there to offer support and try to keep families together and children safe, not rip people apart*
Yeah where I am you can get a social worker for a support side of things if your a young teen mom.

I dont think having social work is a bad thing either j think it's good sometimes for parents to have that extra support being a parent is hard especially if your young or gli gthrough alot social Work seem to get a bad name

Reactions: 7
Same! I was also told because I was the one going to the ss and kids schools for help they were less likely to get involved as the kids weren’t in immediate danger as I was the kids reside with me, that info was from my case worker with next link. It was ultimately up to me whether I sent them to him, but if I did send them I would get in trouble 🤷🏼‍♀️ The system is a bit of a joke

Makes me laugh how she's sharing stories now trying to get sympathy. Honestly she comes across as a right mouthy little chav anyway. Totally different from the show. I always thought it was tit how she was a single mom apparently, but technically had a boyfriend all he ay thru the show. Load of bullshit. Kol

Reactions: 8
I think half the problem is that charlotte doesn’t understand how young she still is at 18, but we all think we’re such adults when we turn 18. I’m 22 now, and me and my boyfriend sat together the other day and looked back at how we were at 18/19 when we got together, and laughed at how immature and dumb we were - she’ll do the same thing when she’s a few years older. 18 seems so old until you grow up just that little bit more.

Reactions: 16
Ffs the one time I have an early night!!

As much as I’ve criticised Donna previously I think she’s come out of this looking better than Charlotte. It’s clear Charlotte is a trouble maker and I really feel for those poor girls.

Reactions: 20
The situation for the whole family is awful and they all need support which they probably won’t get. It’s so awful seeing it all play out on social media knowing that only seeing a small clip of an argument it could have been 100X worse or it could have been nothing, but we can only go on what’s been posted and it seems so bad

But while I feel sorry for them all, I am glad that other people are now realising what sort of person Charlotte is rather than thinking the sun shines out of her arse are we’re horrible trolls, they now see what we’re talking about 😂

Reactions: 9
Thats a mobile phone a set of keys and something in a packet it dont look like a block of weed which you don't get in blocks old school solid would be brown block but now its green herb looks like dried plant in a oacket not cube like that.theres no scales there

Thats a mobile phone a set of keys and something in a packet it dont look like a block of weed which you don't get in blocks old school solid would be brown block but now its green herb looks like dried plant in a oacket not cube like that.theres no scales there
This is very specific but the block kind of looks like a tobacco/rolling in in a plastic bag to me 🤷 who knows haha.

Reactions: 2
I bet Charlie is jealous that brett has a new pram for harlow 🤣🤣 ( thats deffo not that silver cross Charlie has)

• Haha
Yep , like someone said before it'll be a nightmare when shes old enough to Google lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.