Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes probs found out Connor didnt dedicate any of his new raps to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is Charlie asking where’s good for breakfast, is she serious she’s in the centre on Manchester there’s sooo many places she could go for a good breakfast why doesn’t she go and bloody look!

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how I’ve ever managed a trip to Manchester, I never asked on Instagram where to stay or eat...luckily I had this thing called google and trip advisor for advice.

Reactions: 20
Where did her mate go!? Can't spot her in any photo's! Bless her, bet she binned her off as soon as she saw Amber!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does Charlie keep posing with that awful handbag? Her arm looks so awkward holding it to show it off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv got a feeling since Manchester are lockdown again. When Charlie is back home she will be in a and e or posting for advice thinking her , harlow or brett have covid

Reactions: 11
charlie looks like she can’t even stand in that video with amber, never witnessed something more uncomfortable in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sassi event was open to anyone she posted that the other day of course Charlie’s is gonna go bet she thinks she gone from z to at least a b celeb know

• Haha
and connor’s out the bio with all their pictures archived - don’t understand why she archives them,just shows more how much it’s for attention, if they’d actually split, she’d just delete them

• Haha
Also why the duck don’t she push her shoulder back and stand taller she looks like a massive drag queen and the video of her with amber I feel embarrassed for her 🤭

Reactions: 9
I learned so much about sassi business yesterday . I think ill definitely book in.

Charlie must have a bad hangover the day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where did her mate go!? Can't spot her in any photo's! Bless her, bet she binned her off as soon as she saw Amber!
She’s in the back of the one where Charlie is kissing amber. I feel so awkward for her you can see how she was really trying to get in that video and she was left out, bet it was like that all night for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
When she walks past Arndale market she will see her handbag there being sold for £5 why she stutter around thinking she owns a Birkin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.