Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
always know charlotte’s single again when the revealing pics are back - at least this time it’s not her tits massively pushed together and duck lips

Reactions: 11
Didnt Charlie just sell her hair extensions now shes on the beg for new ones
Those ones were blonde though so wouldn’t match her hair now.

Connor out the bio again and she's doing a Charlie and posting half dressed photos🤣
And note how she doesn’t look like she’s going through a health crisis despite the pity posts about how she had breast cancer last week and checking into a hospital in the early hours of this morning!

Reactions: 5
It really pisses me off that charlotte has put MTV back in her bio. They'll me getting another email from me and btw i only noticed it just now

Reactions: 8
It was comments on the teen mom talks post about Charlie and butlins, he was commenting on it spilling the tea , this was before he joined tattle 😂 most of the comments are still up.
10E1FA4A-373E-4D7C-B1CA-5CD3DEB8C156.jpeg
AC13B75A-C6E4-4653-9297-47F0B00BE700.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Charlotte already new about stickers being removable it was spoke about here and considering her and Donna live in this thread they new. It's been said several times she need too stop posting videos of the girls in the bath for everyone to see and that censoring doesn't make a difference.

Teen mom talk is back with a hilarious throwback of Morgan , wow she looks so different, I do wonder if she's considering transitioning. Totally thought that Charlie and Brett were the lesbian couple when this show was first gonna air! View attachment 214703
I'm no means a fan of Morgan, but there are many lesbians who adapt to that masculine look. It does not make them transgender or wish to transition. It's quite an ignorant comment to make just because someone looks masculine.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Charlie’s a div biggest hypocrite I’ve seen who posts about online abuse when she tried to out Brett as gay and he sucks dicks in clubs for drugs all on online etc 😂 defo getting blocked tho
You'll definitely get blocked I got blocked for telling her it wasn't the lady who made her tit toy box fault that Harlow fell over next to it 😂

Reactions: 9
You'll definitely get blocked I got blocked for telling her it wasn't the lady who made her tit toy box fault that Harlow fell over next to it 😂
She just looks dumb posting that especially when she’s done what she’s done to Brett all over social media

Reactions: 3
Speaking of the dangerous toy box, why is it still in use? Big song and dance about nothing or has it been replaced and I’ve missed that?

Speaking of the dangerous toy box, why is it still in use? Big song and dance about nothing or has it been replaced and I’ve missed that?
Don't think its been replaced. Think it was just Charlie wanting a freebie. Either that or she moaned and some kind hearted fan who loves dearly sent her one that looks exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course Brett has come home to spag bol made by Charlie, it’s the only thing she can cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Must be super complicated to fry mince but a jar in and boil some pasta 🙄 wish I had them culinary skills looks like dog food

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.