Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: has Kail ever said Rio is a boy or have we all just assumed? I mean Rio is a girls name too? (Sorry if this has already been covered)

Elijah is 23????!!!! šŸ„“šŸ„“
Father of three and ā€˜stepdadā€™ to 4 at the ripe age of 23.
I understand that she loves the kids and can obviously afford them but this is all so strange to me lol. Everyone all over the place with different dads, lots of little personalities atdifferent stages of development requiring different levels of attention. Just seems mental

Reactions: 12
Sorry if old news but read this thread of Davids texts with his ex. I don't get why she is even entertaining him and how sick with the Victoria secret thing šŸ˜·

Father of three and ā€˜stepdadā€™ to 4 at the ripe age of 23.
I understand that she loves the kids and can obviously afford them but this is all so strange to me lol. Everyone all over the place with different dads, lots of little personalities atdifferent stages of development requiring different levels of attention. Just seems mental
I agree, itā€™s not healthy!! So many people commenting on her twin announcement articles asking why it matters as sheā€™s ā€œsuch a good mumā€ but this isnā€™t good for the kids at all

Reactions: 7
Elijah is 23????!!!! šŸ„“šŸ„“
Iā€™m sure heā€™s 25-26.. keep reading different ages everywhere though so not sure šŸ¤” tbf to him though he has a good job and owned his own home etc before he ever met her. He sounds really sensible and stable. Age doesnā€™t always determine suitability. Chris is a grown ass man in his 30ā€™s and to this day he still hasnā€™t got a job šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if old news but read this thread of Davids texts with his ex. I don't get why she is even entertaining him and how sick with the Victoria secret thing šŸ˜·

Whatā€™s the Victoriaā€™s Secret texts about/too? The part where it says ā€œmom is giving me moneyā€ is that the ex?

Whatā€™s the Victoriaā€™s Secret texts about/too? The part where it says ā€œmom is giving me moneyā€ is that the ex?
Thatā€™s Maryssaā€™s mum heā€™s talking to. The ex said one Christmas after a fight she saw a Victoriaā€™s Secret bag under the tree. It was a bag of poo he had wrapped up and her whole family saw

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s Maryssaā€™s mum heā€™s talking to. The ex said one Christmas after a fight she saw a Victoriaā€™s Secret bag under the tree. It was a bag of poo he had wrapped up and her whole family saw
Eww thatā€™s disgusting! Iā€™ve seen other texts from him to her, heā€™s not being very loyal to Jenelle is he

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure heā€™s 25-26.. keep reading different ages everywhere though so not sure šŸ¤” tbf to him though he has a good job and owned his own home etc before he ever met her. He sounds really sensible and stable. Age doesnā€™t always determine suitability. Chris is a grown ass man in his 30ā€™s and to this day he still hasnā€™t got a job šŸ˜­
Really?! Iā€™m surprised heā€™s willingly signed up to this mess šŸ„“

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.