Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even if RHINE does get sober, i cant get over how much he smashed up that house and his kids toys/belongings. sorry but thats psychotic dangerous behaviour in my book.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be a pain, i haven’t been able to find anything on google! Does anyone know when and where we can view the new episodes in Australia? Just finished catching up on Paramount+ but nothing new yet! 🙏🏻

Ok so I’ve only just been able to find my stream of this 😂 can I just say, how much have the producers or the programme made it look like Geordie Shore/Big Brother?! Practically a copycat! So at this point I know it’s not even about the cast cos they will just ply them with alcohol, it’s all about the surroundings and editing and throw some therapists in here and there. I got some catching up to do!

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve only just been able to find my stream of this 😂 can I just say, how much have the producers or the programme made it look like Geordie Shore/Big Brother?! Practically a copycat! So at this point I know it’s not even about the cast cos they will just ply them with alcohol, it’s all about the surroundings and editing and throw some therapists in here and there. I got some catching up to do!
Wait until the Singles come in! From MTV have shown on the instagram page it's interesting. We in the UK ain't there yet.

Reactions: 1
She’s such a pretty girl but she does herself no no favours with her outfits and choice of hair styles it’s like she’s stuck in the 90s

Reactions: 11
Catelynn does dress bizarrely but on her wedding day she was absolutely stunning. I do facepalm when she comes on with her frumpy stuff on even when she dresses up!

Reactions: 11
She’s such a pretty girl but she does herself no no favours with her outfits and choice of hair styles it’s like she’s stuck in the 90s
Absolutely! She coudl look so much better
Catelynn does dress bizarrely but on her wedding day she was absolutely stunning. I do facepalm when she comes on with her frumpy stuff on even when she dresses up!
Me too! It's all just so random and frumpy,

Her hair an make up is lovely here but the gold (?) leggings and a black top with a train are terrible!! -
1714562319461.png

The tights....

1714562832139.png

1714563647139.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Jenelle has been added to the lineup and has been spotted filming with Bri. What a surprise if bri has agreed to film with her, always up for the drama she’ll be missing it since no Ashley yet

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently Jenelle has been added to the lineup and has been spotted filming with Bri. What a surprise if bri has agreed to film with her, always up for the drama she’ll be missing it since no Ashley yet
Yes! Jenelle was spotted filming with Bri yesterday in Florida -

1714643992422.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d rather Jenelle came back and they got rid of Bri but Jenelle can only come back with Bri there for a storyline cos she was the one who came to Bri’s lame party she had when she won the court case with Kail

Reactions: 5