Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to watch the 4tth episode of TMFR this season is definitely pushing the boundaries lots more alcohol shown

Reactions: 1
See I have to disagree I don’t think her behaviour can be blamed on any of that. There are many people who have bad circumstances thrown at them and don’t behave or do the things she’s done. She cheated on Corey multiple times and cheated on Jeremy multiple times too! I don’t feel like she’s owned them when you rewatch the seasons she seems to blame everyone around her for things. The only place she’s ever admitted any truth was in her book but she still makes herself a victim somehow. It’s not the fact she had an abortion, it’s the fact she tried for a baby on purpose to then abort it and then to make lies up about this awful miscarriage she had to everyone including her fiancé. I don’t think Corey ever did anything bad to Leah, the worst thing he ever did was sleep with her behind other people’s backs but apart from that I can’t find fault with him. I also wouldn’t say Jeremy ‘ran’. Leah was spending all their money on tit and drugs faster than he could make it on top of any MTV money whilst he worked his ass off and she cheated on him with multiple people 😂 was he meant to stay with her? I just think she’s a selfish and irresponsible person and that’s just how some people are.
Corey also cheated on her! And apparently Jeremy did too but they just got away with not having the limelight because their 'men'. Kail has done so many messy things, just because she was never an addict it doesn't mean she's perfect, the yelling and screaming around those kids and how awful she was to so many people was terrible for her kids. You're judging Leah based on when she was so young and her glow up has been amazing and she really cares about those kids and is a great parent now. She's broken the cycle, she overcame addiction and is now owning her tit. Kail also cheated on her partner then got quickly pregnant afterwards so not sure how she can be put in the 'perfect' basket.
---
She’s given them a nice childhood but I think she’s just caused damaged in other ways too
Agreed, Kail has definitely done some damage. Big nice house doesn't equal perfect and great parent.

Reactions: 6
I think Kail’s decision to have such a large brood is related to her lack of family. In earlier series she was worried that Isaac would have prefer his time with Jo because he came with a surrounding family and she was on her own. In custody discussions she mentioned that Isaac was her ‘only family’ which is why he means everything to her and why she fought not to lose time with him. I think she’s wanting a big family on the basis that she wants them to be there once she is elderly and wants lots of grandchildren etc…she is building her own family around her because she didn’t automatically have one like most people do. She is basically a slut and makes her living by running her mouth and in many ways I find her vulgar…but in terms of her children she does focus on their education and sports, plus she genuinely cares about their welfare, you can see how stressed she gets if something is going wrong with one of her kids…so her skills as a mother I don’t have much to criticise.

I find it so interesting comparing Cate and Tyler now to how they were back in around season 3. At that point them seemed very ambitious and not seeming to realise that reality tv was going to be their meal ticket. They had big ambitions, Tyler wanted to get a college degree to be a paramedic and then work on a second degree in social work in order to have a second career as a probation officer/drugs counsellor. Cate wanted to do a teaching degree to teach at middle school and then do a second degree in social work to also work as an adoption counsellor. At age 18/19 they had excessive ambitions (it was never explained why they both felt the need to train to degree level for 2 different careers, like they actually wanted to get a degree and work in the first job, then do another degree and work in the second job…why not just go straight to the second job if that was the eventual aim?). It’s interesting to see that they went from that attitude of thinking that their decision to adopt meant it was especially important for them to achieve…to an attitude that neither of them needed to ever have any paid employment outside of having their lives filmed for a tv show. Compare them to Maci and Taylor…they run a t-shirt company and Maci also has a part time job designing/managing for social media the full details of which she keeps private…plus they find time to arrange a pretty full schedule of sports for their kids…and still manage to find time to film for mtv. It just shows that filming doesn’t actually take up much time, and can be around work and all the things that go with being part of a busy family. Cate and Tyler made a massive fuss last season of taking one child to gymnastics and her feelings over what she was wearing…completely over the top and non-storyline…of course it sent Tyler off to therapy to relate it all to his ‘trauma’. When you look at Cate and Tyler and how lazy they…they look pathetic.

Reactions: 11
I’ll call a man a slut as well if I see him having children by multiple different partners in quick succession

Did anyone see cheys insta of taking Ryder to Paris for her birthday. Very nice but she’s hashtagged #goldenbirthday 🤔 is 7 a golden birthday?

• Wow
Awww, I remember her on Chey’s podcast last summer talking about how much she wants to see Paris and the Eiffel Tower. She got her wish 🥲

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see cheys insta of taking Ryder to Paris for her birthday. Very nice but she’s hashtagged #goldenbirthday 🤔 is 7 a golden birthday?
if her birthday is the 7th of April? Then yeah it’s her golden birthday

A golden birthday is when your birth date matches the age you are turning.
Ryder is turning 7 on April 7th. So, yes - it is a golden birthday.

Reactions: 3
Aw wow never knew that! Well I wish I did cos mine was my 13th so should have been extra special 😂
---
I’ve missed my double and triple as well ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember my golden birthday- 19. I sunk a bottle of Thunderbird, got awful heartburn which made me sick. It all culminated in me crying as it was my last year as a teenager 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember my golden birthday- 19. I sunk a bottle of Thunderbird, got awful heartburn which made me sick. It all culminated in me crying as it was my last year as a teenager 🤣
We’ve all been there 😂😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw wow never knew that! Well I wish I did cos mine was my 13th so should have been extra special 😂
---
I’ve missed my double and triple as well ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
And me - I’m the 9th. Nearly at quadruple gold 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Chelsea but wtf has she done to her face? It’s like manly shaped? Too much filler!

IMG_6614.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14