Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea’s always been super insecure about her looks and weight? It’s sad that she’s done this to her face though?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just started the US young and pregnant.. always watched all the teen moms but never seen this as it’s more recent. So many people have said it’s good and just watching the opening for season 1 it looks like so much drama 😆

Reactions: 2
Literally, he’ll never change. Surely this is the same judge who’s a family friend that’s let him off loads in the past
Yeah it's so corrupt, completely sickening. I wouldn't believe a thing that the court says given the record of judges being family friends and clear corruption. I'm not Mackenzie's biggest fan but to basically celebrate what he did to her is crazy.

Reactions: 4
I hope he is doing everything needed to be and stay sober but his track record isn't any way near perfect and I am worried this is just to get one up on Mackenzie via custody of the children. I hope not and has started to grow up and realise his responsibilities as a dad for all his offspring.

Reactions: 2