Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching it on MTV. Don’t think the latest series is on Paramount
Ah damn, il have to keep an eye on paramount. Usually they play all the stuff MTV show that’s why I was getting confused with it 🥲

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Jenelles new video where she seems to be in a car with a man implying she’s on a date? The Ashley has reported on it too, surely not, can she not see that her children need her full attention right now after what they have probably been through with David? Plus she’s tit at picking men!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Jenelles new video where she seems to be in a car with a man implying she’s on a date? The Ashley has reported on it too, surely not, can she not see that her children need her full attention right now after what they have probably been through with David? Plus she’s tit at picking men!
I don’t think she’s ever been single for more than a couple months.

MTV should be ashamed - the are enabling her putting her back on the show sending her out on dates for drama when really that women needs some damn therapy and to sort out her family situation

Reactions: 12
Most of moms have bad taste in men! At least her and Bri can get some advice on choosing better.
I see Devoin is moving away from Florida for job opportunities. Them 2 girls are gonna miss him

Reactions: 4
Oh god, that means another baby coming up.

Reactions: 2
I’m buzzing Janelle is back we need some drama get rid of the not teen mom Chey and bully girl bri

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who’s pissed they brought Mackenzie back? Honestly can’t stand her. I was so relieved I didn’t have to skip her segments anymore. She is the biggest cringe on social media too. Ever since that race issue happened she got with a black guy and now does all cringy dances to music by black artists 😭 I just can’t tolerate her.

Does this mean our Barb will be back! HIGH HIGH YA BOTH HIGH 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bloody love Barb but she won’t be back cos Jenelle still doesn’t speak to her and she won’t let mtv film with her if she’s back.
I don’t mind Mackenzie being back, her kids are entertaining 😂 I wish they’d get rid of Bri tho her smug face pisses me off.
Isn’t it funny how we all have different opinions on the cast and see them from a different perspective and certain things about them piss of some and not others. I think that’s interesting

Reactions: 8
I bloody love Barb but she won’t be back cos Jenelle still doesn’t speak to her and she won’t let mtv film with her if she’s back.
I don’t mind Mackenzie being back, her kids are entertaining 😂 I wish they’d get rid of Bri tho her smug face pisses me off.
Isn’t it funny how we all have different opinions on the cast and see them from a different perspective and certain things about them piss of some and not others. I think that’s interesting
I like most of the girls and their families but this season has really put me off Chey. This season has really shown her true colours. She says about Zack not having a job or purpose what does she do job wise? No idea btw. Mack well she deserves another chance same as some already have.

Reactions: 9
I like most of the girls and their families but this season has really put me off Chey. This season has really shown her true colours. She says about Zack not having a job or purpose what does she do job wise? No idea btw. Mack well she deserves another chance same as some already have.
As she’s tweeted racist things about white people, she had no place saying tit to Mack. I haven’t seen the full episode but I saw a clip where she was being a witch to Mack. Obviously don’t agree with what Mack said as a POC but she seems sorry and has learnt. I don’t recall Chey apologising over and over the way Mack has and even then, she’s having a go at someone else for doing the same and imo she was way worse, didn’t she say something about killing white babies?! Just seen Taylor’s racist tweets too while trying to find Chey’s… horrified at the both of them.

Reactions: 3
As she’s tweeted racist things about white people, she had no place saying tit to Mack. I haven’t seen the full episode but I saw a clip where she was being a witch to Mack. Obviously don’t agree with what Mack said as a POC but she seems sorry and has learnt. I don’t recall Chey apologising over and over the way Mack has and even then, she’s having a go at someone else for doing the same and imo she was way worse, didn’t she say something about killing white babies?! Just seen Taylor’s racist tweets too while trying to find Chey’s… horrified at the both of them.
Well yeah she forgave Taylor (Corey's gf) but maybe being cynical here was this all too dramatic and for the cameras? If all cast invited surely she knew she was coming as Chey "organised it" ?

Did she forget her child has white in her too 🙄
Cory is mixed isn’t he

Well yeah she forgave Taylor (Corey's gf) but maybe being cynical here was this all too dramatic and for the cameras? If all cast invited surely she knew she was coming as Chey "organised it" ?
Yeah I think ultimately it’s up to the producers who come and she has to be on board, even if Chey wasn’t being hypocritical it was still too much
---
Did she forget her child has white in her too 🙄
Cory is mixed isn’t he
Exactly!! And it’s the same for Taylor too
---
Finally watching family reunion. Cory is a bleeping nightmare! He screams coke head in this ep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.