Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen a video by Jenelle and my god is she delusional. She fully blames Barb for all of this tit show when it all started with Jace running away. I haven’t seen anything Barb has said personally or nothing that would sway me to think what I already do about Jenelle. David has done a number on her. How can she literally not think back to all of the things she and David have done within the public eye? I literally just can’t believe what I saw. Was on fb for anyone interested

Reactions: 3
They’ll lose all the kids and David will only have Jenelle to take out allllll his anger on. I can genuinely see him killing her, he’s 100% got it in him
That's what twitter is saying too and that they could imagine those photos of them at the gun show being on a murder documentary. I hope this is it this time and the kids get out safely

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Davids been charged with Child Abuse according to TMZ
---
If you look on tm_chatter on insta appaz he’s been texting Maryssas mum also 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Davids been charged with Child Abuse according to TMZ
---
If you look on tm_chatter on insta appaz he’s been texting Maryssas mum also 😂
Just went to look haven't got that far yet but they have just posted a screenshot of Jenelles story of how biased the investigation is and that she can't trust cops 🙄😆

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just went to look haven't got that far yet but they have just posted a screenshot of Jenelles story of how biased the investigation is and that she can't trust cops 🙄😆
I don’t know if she is just trying to cover up for David or if she really is just that delusional! I’m sure all the police watch Teen Mom and have a vendetta against head David 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest , hope the court case goes the right way. Poor kids

If they do go into care I really hope they are together and that its a loving decent family. I wonder if Nathan will say anything? Hope he sorts himself out and steps up!!

Reactions: 5
Poor Jace, that childs been through so much trauma - I really hope he doesn’t end up a troubled young man?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She had blamed her Mum for leaking stories and now blaming the Sheriffs office. Her lawyer will be on the phone to her today!
She is just so deluded.
Funny how the ex of David sells a story now 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe he’s been texting maryssas mother, things must have been bed to text his ex who is that bad she’s hasn’t got custody of their daughter! What a bunch of awful adults in these children’s lives including Nathan! What hope is there for them 🥴 I wonder how Jenelle can pin David’s texts on Barb

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Jace, that childs been through so much trauma - I really hope he doesn’t end up a troubled young man?
Unfortunately I feel the odds have been stacked against Jace right from the beginning. His story saddens me the most due to the rejection, neglect and dysfunction. Poor boy never stood a chance 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watching an episode. Tough one. Poor Tyler. Hard to hear and watch.
Never been a fan of hers but Ashley stepping up as she said to look after his little sister whilst her Mum struggles with family life considering what Ashley is dealing with, Bar in another state for a long while, so on her own she is a tough cookie. Maybe too tough sometimes with her outbursts! But fair play to her.

Reactions: 2
Catching up .. EVERY SINGLE one of Maci’s segments is literally just about Ryan. Is he all she films about? Think it’s time for her to give up the show.

side note - Bentley’s hair is still horrifying 😂💀

Reactions: 14
Yeah macis segments are just about Ryan and yes Bentley still looks like a llama 🙈 although she’s been made relevant through joining the alanon thing Jade joined but again it’s about Ryan

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.