Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah is really pushing the fact she isn’t homophobic, can tell she is horrified her dad said what he said and she’s like damn I better prove I support the LGBT+ community. If anything she is going a bit OTT though and seems forced by dragging her kids into it. Especially putting a flag in her garden 😭😂

Reactions: 10
Leah is really pushing the fact she isn’t homophobic, can tell she is horrified her dad said what he said and she’s like damn I better prove I support the LGBT+ community. If anything she is going a bit OTT though and seems forced by dragging her kids into it. Especially putting a flag in her garden 😭😂
Yeah partly agree I thought she didn't really give the gIrLiEs much choice but then again have they even seen her Dad? Not sure. I get teaching kids about the world but also both sides should be shown. They know about her addiction to meds so would understand (possibly) about her Dad's addiction plus I guess he is old and trying to get the olds to understand this lovely world we live in is not easy. "It's the old way my dear" but you can only educate.

Reactions: 1
Kail just confirmed in her Barely Famous podcast that she is pregnant with twins. As everyone already knew. I just hope it is boys again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow babies 6-7! Thats going to be hard work. Wonder if she is hoping for her own show? Kail and the Chaos

Reactions: 9
Kail just confirmed in her Barely Famous podcast that she is pregnant with twins. As everyone already knew. I just hope it is boys again.
I saw on a teen mom page fan page that Kail thought two boys but since had a secondary scan and it’s one of each.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aw I’m so happy she’s having a girl at last that’s gonna be one protected baby girl 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just watched 2nd reunion and while I do agree I thought it was a bit OTT that Leah dragged the girlses to pride, they do touch on it with the girlses and Aleeah in particular is quite set on having the same opinions and mentions Leah’s friends. If Leah does have a lot of friends who are part of that community they probably do face a lot of hate from where they live (a lot of them are like leahs dad) and if the girlses have seen/heard that I think it would make them want to support LGBTQ+ even more

Reactions: 1
Did I miss the part of kails podcast where she announced she was pregnant with twins? In the newest barely famous one she seems to just drop into convo she’s pregnant with twins to the lady she’s talking to as if she’d previously spoken about it

• Wow
Did I miss the part of kails podcast where she announced she was pregnant with twins? In the newest barely famous one she seems to just drop into convo she’s pregnant with twins to the lady she’s talking to as if she’d previously spoken about it
Probably because it's been chatted about for months but she'd never spoken about it and only just confirmed baby number 5 recently.

Reactions: 2
So who looked after Rio when she was in Thailand? And surely she is about to pop these twins out any minute as she was in Thailand in March.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.