Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God .. Morgan cooking a curry was dragged out a bit ..

Omg crying my eyes out at Charlotte & her mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed Laura and Morgan have split upc Morgan’s changed her relationship status to single and Laura’s back as her maiden name on Instagram

Has anyone noticed Laura and Morgan have split upc Morgan’s changed her relationship status to single and Laura’s back as her maiden name on Instagram
It’s so immature 😂 they’ll be back together in 3 hours.

Reactions: 6
I scrolled back she looks like a different baby with the hair removed. That wouldn’t be tweezing she wouldn’t put up with it.
I don’t think her brows look plucked either, they photos they put up look heavily edited though

They've both posted on their stories confirming it. Laura says shes been talking to someone online [emoji848]

Reactions: 2
Silly girls!! She’s only 19, rushed into getting married and having a baby with a sperm donor ffs.

Reactions: 8
They've both posted on their stories confirming it. Laura says shes been talking to someone online [emoji848]

. SM-A505FN .
I saw people saw that. Has she taken the post down now? I can't find it.

Reactions: 1
Definitely all very public isn’t it 😬 I suppose that’s the nature of them being on tv but even so, it’s a bit much isn’t it! Hmmm I wonder 🤔
Morgan has said herself or Kingsley will never appear on mtv again. I wonder if Morgan is as bad as she was edited?

Reactions: 2
Morgan has said herself or Kingsley will never appear on mtv again. I wonder if Morgan is as bad as she was edited?
I’m sorry but editing can only do so much - Morgan had massive control & trust issues

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but editing can only do so much - Morgan had massive control & trust issues
Oh yes I agree. But I just think there was more to it?? It was a very strange set up, together 5 minutes buy sperm on line......have a baby!

• Haha
Oh yes I agree. But I just think there was more to it?? It was a very strange set up, together 5 minutes buy sperm on line......have a baby!
100%! I was gobsmacked that they did that so quickly and being so young x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.