Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Morgan shuts herself off in a room and cries like a baby because Laura went out with her mum shopping is absolutely EMOTIONAL DOMESTIC ABUSE! She’s trying to make Laura feel guilty and drive a wedge between Laura and her mum so that Laura only has Morgan. Disgusting.
It’s emotional abuse. Why can’t Laura see her mum? If Morgan was a man there would be more people saying it’s domestic abuse for sure. I’ve noticed, on the latest Instagram video about them, mtv disabled comments, I’m guessing they were getting a lot of bad comments

Reactions: 11
Whenever Laura and Morgan are on screen its so uncomfortable viewing, if they behave like that when camera is on i darent imagine what is like behind closed doors

I dont believe for one moment its the result of poor editing, i wouldnt consider Morgans behaviour to be acceptable in any circumstances

Reactions: 18
Morgan is going in the huff when Laura spends time with her mum is her trying to alienate her from her family. Huge red flag in a controlling relationship

Reactions: 9
I think Morgan has a few of her own issues that she needs to address. She doesn’t seem to be very happy. The way she speaks to Laura is disgusting, she is very insecure.

Reactions: 3
Just watching it now .. best quote ever from .. oh god forgot her name.. is it Charlie? (Brett’s gf) she says I’m starting to worry that being a mum is going to be even harder than being pregnant 😂😂 eerrr yeah just a bit lol !!!
I laughed at this aswell 😂 as my 2 year old was ripping my hair out

I think Morgan definitely has some serious issues as the previous poster said. Ayesha's (is that her name) mum is literally acting like a child. Everything she was saying was not making sense. To be honest their whole argument was just a load of jibber jabber.

Hopefully Charlie calms down a bit after baby arrives she is awful though. It can be hard being so young I had my daughter in my early twenties and I really struggled with my body changing and it wasn’t easy (or planned) so I kind of feel like she might be stressed and feel like he doesn’t understand (blokes don’t) it’s not an excuse but when your heavily pregnant everything pisses you off.. well with me it did anyway 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How is Charlie going to cope with being a mum - it’s way harder than being pregnant! I can’t stand her, she comes across as a spoilt brat.

Well then, finally caught up on last nights episode.....WOW
Morgan...really?? Crying because laura was with her Mam. She seems to be trying her best to isolate her from spending time with abyone else, but if course that's not the cause is it, she's bleeping deluded & really possing me off! I get so angry watching her.

I laughed at this aswell 😂 as my 2 year old was ripping my hair out

I think Morgan definitely has some serious issues as the previous poster said. Ayesha's (is that her name) mum is literally acting like a child. Everything she was saying was not making sense. To be honest their whole argument was just a load of jibber jabber.

Hopefully Charlie calms down a bit after baby arrives she is awful though. It can be hard being so young I had my daughter in my early twenties and I really struggled with my body changing and it wasn’t easy (or planned) so I kind of feel like she might be stressed and feel like he doesn’t understand (blokes don’t) it’s not an excuse but when your heavily pregnant everything pisses you off.. well with me it did anyway 😂
Ayeshas mum acts like a bloody child .. she’s acts like such a victim

Reactions: 2
Ayeshas mum acts like a bloody child .. she’s acts like such a victim
Ugh I agree... “Every time I saw a bus I’d wonder... will Ayesha get off that bus?!” Oh shut up, prima donna. 🙄
And saying how Ayesha has left her all alone, talk about manipulative.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh I agree... “Every time I saw a bus I’d wonder... will Ayesha get off that bus?!” Oh shut up, prima donna. 🙄
And saying how Ayesha has left her all alone, talk about manipulative.
That’s exactly what I thought with the dramatic talking .. your own daughter is sat crying & wanting to make up with you & she’s just crying & talking about her own misery .. be a mother , act like one !!

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what I thought with the dramatic talking .. your own daughter is sat crying & wanting to make up with you & she’s just crying & talking about her own misery .. be a mother , act like one !!
I thought this too! I thought it was big of Umair to go out of his way to speak to her mum and clear the air. You’d think her mum would’ve been the bigger person.. but no 🙄

Reactions: 6
I kind of thought Umair was maybe being dramatic saying how much she disliked him & would make him feel uncomfortable at the birth but you can tell she’s the problem. I watched their YouTube videos last night too such a funny couple! x

I’m only on series 2 I think it is but I can’t believe Chloe is 18 with a house and a Mercedes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m only on series 2 I think it is but I can’t believe Chloe is 18 with a house and a Mercedes?!
And yet she’s never happy n wants more n more & her bloke starts suffering from severe depression.. what’s tht tell u .. it’s all just stuff .. doesn’t make u happy xx

Reactions: 10
They must get paid decently for being on the show - I know the American version it was speculated they were getting like $25,000 an episode or something. :oops: Not sure if the UK version is anywhere near that much though.

Reactions: 1
They must get paid decently for being on the show - I know the American version it was speculated they were getting like $25,000 an episode or something. :oops: Not sure if the UK version is anywhere near that much though.
I would love to know how much they get, I don’t think a lot. How many series have they done and none of them really seem to have better their lives. Although Sassi does buy expensive stuff and had a boob job but she also does seem to work the hardest.

Her car was handed to her on a plate from her wealthy parents, and they probably helped out with the house deposit.
although I have to give it to her atleast she doesn’t just sit on her sofa shouting or crying

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.