Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night's episode was sooo good! I think it's been made clear Laura's family thought morgan was too old for her and controlling from the get go marriage and a baby so quick at a young age.. but besides that morgan is vile shes controlling shes jealousof her wifes mum and gives the poor girl a time limit when shes out! I love charlotte I agree she has an old head on her shoulders my heart breaks watching her mum in pain ! And charlie and brett, they wouldnt be together if she didnt get pregnant! At weekends he should help her out its just laziness and umairs family have too much to say what did it have to do with his sister. Go on alishas mum sat on her own like my daughter needs to move out ! Yeah why should she be tiried all day cos the family are in the kitchen being noisey shes married with a baby she needed her own place and im glad she told umair straight! Her mum was soo right and the room they was in looked so small like a prison cell. Having a baby in there too omg no!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to watch it .. Charlie is one of them girls tht just pisses me off but I love to see what she’s gonna do next lol

Reactions: 7
Brett should have helped with the night feeds but Charlie behaves like a total spoilt brat.

Charlotte’s mum breaks my heart. You can see the deterioration in her just from when the show started. My heart goes out to her

Reactions: 5
This is the first series of Teen Mom i have really watched and followed as i have just seen occasional bits of the past series. Is it likely they will do another series following up the girls from Teen Mom UK - Young and pregnant or if they do another series will it be another group of girls ?

Reactions: 1
I really hope they keep these girls for the next series, I’m so over invested in their lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t work out if Charlie might have PND or if she’s just a nasty bleep

Reactions: 10
Can’t work out if Charlie might have PND or if she’s just a nasty bleep
She put on her Instagram stories recently that she’d suffered pre and post natal depression. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but I still can’t help but feel very sorry for Brett after last night’s episode!! She was vile towards him wasn’t she 😩

Reactions: 4
She put on her Instagram stories recently that she’d suffered pre and post natal depression. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but I still can’t help but feel very sorry for Brett after last night’s episode!! She was vile towards him wasn’t she 😩
Ahh, right! That would explain her behaviour throughout the entire show! However, still not very nice for Brett; felt awful for him 😔

Ahh, right! That would explain her behaviour throughout the entire show! However, still not very nice for Brett; felt awful for him 😔
Totally agree with you! Admittedly before I saw her insta I thought she was just really nasty. Still don’t think it excuses ALL of her behaviour but certainly explains a lot doesn’t it and I do feel sorry for her. You’re absolutely right though I felt awful for him too, poor boy couldn’t win

I absolutely love Charlotte she is just such a lovely girl !!! I’m totally jealous of ayeshas big thick hair too

Charlotte is a nice girl don’t get me wrong I do feel for her but she does write some nasty things on Instagram. I noticed the other day a lady commented saying her boyfriend was handsome and she comment back like ewwwww duck off your like 40..

I know she’s young but still, it’s made me look at her different. The poor woman was just trying to be nice 🤣🤣🤣 think she’s deleted it now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Charlotte is a nice girl don’t get me wrong I do feel for her but she does write some nasty things on Instagram. I noticed the other day a lady commented saying her boyfriend was handsome and she comment back like ewwwww duck off your like 40..

I know she’s young but still, it’s made me look at her different. The poor woman was just trying to be nice 🤣🤣🤣 think she’s deleted it now
I noticed that too! I see them all as kids tbh; it really shows in the way they handle themselves on social media.

Reactions: 5
Ive just managed to eat a mcdonalds not healthy i know but it went down bloody amazing ive never been so excited to eat 😂😂

• Haha
I noticed that too! I see them all as kids tbh; it really shows in the way they handle themselves on social media.
God it’s so annoying when you like someone’s personality & then they do something silly like tht 🙄🙄🙄 it’s definitely an age thing

I would love to know how much they get, I don’t think a lot. How many series have they done and none of them really seem to have better their lives. Although Sassi does buy expensive stuff and had a boob job but she also does seem to work the hardest.

Her car was handed to her on a plate from her wealthy parents, and they probably helped out with the house deposit.
although I have to give it to her atleast she doesn’t just sit on her sofa shouting or crying
I think sassi gets her money a different way.... the jobs her and Darren work wouldn’t get them holidays to Jamaica , Versace wallpaper & boob jobs .. think about it 🤪

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.