Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it still not 16 with parental consent in England? Seems crazy when too young to vote

Reactions: 1
Umair & Alyesha seem the most solid, level headed couple. A lot of love & respect between them. Poor Brett can't do anything right, when he sat there while Charlie kicked off after making his dinner, I thought he might just get up & leave. I do wonder if she's depressed though, she doesn't seem to have any support system around her.

Reactions: 5
I have just started watching the new one... I got bored of Amber and Ste and stopped watching the original Teen Mom UK. I like Umair and Alyesha, and can't stand Morgan...

Brett moaning about saving money doesn't stop him driving an Audi though? Where's that logic? Unless it isn't his, but I reckon it is a lease.

Reactions: 1
I have just started watching the new one... I got bored of Amber and Ste and stopped watching the original Teen Mom UK. I like Umair and Alyesha, and can't stand Morgan...

Brett moaning about saving money doesn't stop him driving an Audi though? Where's that logic? Unless it isn't his, but I reckon it is a lease.
Amber and ste are awful honestly people picked Shannon apart for a cluttered house but ambers is literally filthy she’s lazy and horrible and the house looks like it stinks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amber and ste are awful honestly people picked Shannon apart for a cluttered house but ambers is literally filthy she’s lazy and horrible and the house looks like it stinks 🤢
It is the non-stop bickering and crying all the time from her :rolleyes: Ste could never do anything right in her eyes and I just grew bored of her

Reactions: 3
It is the non-stop bickering and crying all the time from her :rolleyes: Ste could never do anything right in her eyes and I just grew bored of her
Oh I agree she causes arguments then throws herself a pitty party, she leads ste on right form the first series says there’s no way she’d ever get back with him so he got with Kirsty and she changed her mind, he left Kirsty for her & now she’s back to not wanting him 🙄 she’s my least favourite teen mum

Reactions: 7
I really liked Ste and Darren from the OG gang. I know they had some pretty heated arguments with their partners, but Sassi and Amber were just as bad. You could tell both lads idolised their little ones & once they calmed down & learned how to be vulnerable I thought they were quite sweet :)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Charlotte engaged to the twins dad or is that another guy on her instagram ? On his account there is a lot of pictures of them together and a few of the twins but only in the past two weeks or so yet they both have 31/07/18 as a date in their bio's, so im guessing its not the twins dad as they were born in January

I’m not sure the twins dad was on tv though they look similar. They might not even be engaged I know young people use the ring emoji just for relationships lol.

Edit - the twins dad is called Connor her boyfriend now is called Ashley.

Is Charlotte engaged to the twins dad or is that another guy on her instagram ? On his account there is a lot of pictures of them together and a few of the twins but only in the past two weeks or so yet they both have 31/07/18 as a date in their bio's, so im guessing its not the twins dad as they were born in January
its not the twins dad i double checked the guy in the latest episode was called Connor

I think the baby’s dads name is Connor? Dunno if it is him but when I was watching it last week I was like I’m dying to know if he did what he said he was going to and is being a dad to the twins. They’re gorgeous little girls 😍😍

OMG is Alisha’s mam a child??? Why is she going on like that, it’s embarrassing. You pushed your daughter away and now complain that she doesn’t want you in her life, when alisha is actually the only one who makes an effort.

I got the dates wrong. She got pregnant at 17 and married 2 months after turning 18. Had the baby 3 months after getting married
I wonder if she used a ‘donor’ at all. I reckon she mistakenly slept with a guy drunk or something and ended up getting pregnant!

Reactions: 4

It’s an old Audi, it wouldn’t have cost him much to buy or run

Just watching it now .. best quote ever from .. oh god forgot her name.. is it Charlie? (Brett’s gf) she says I’m starting to worry that being a mum is going to be even harder than being pregnant 😂😂 eerrr yeah just a bit lol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way Morgan shuts herself off in a room and cries like a baby because Laura went out with her mum shopping is absolutely EMOTIONAL DOMESTIC ABUSE! She’s trying to make Laura feel guilty and drive a wedge between Laura and her mum so that Laura only has Morgan. Disgusting.

Reactions: 24
Why is Charlie shouting at Brett to help her change a nappy?! Only one person can change a nappy fgs!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.