Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really feel for that girl having twins. I hope she gets her happy ending

Off topic - anyone else a teen mum on here lol
I am 👋🏻 Had my first at 17 x

Not teen mum, but the young and pregnant.. what does everyone think about Morgan? Laura’s wife.. she seems to come across really controlling or is it just me?

Reactions: 16
I am 👋🏻 Had my first at 17 x

Not teen mum, but the young and pregnant.. what does everyone think about Morgan? Laura’s wife.. she seems to come across really controlling or is it just me?
Yes I thought the same thing. Laura seems really nice but Morgan rings all kind of alarm bells.

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, but doesn’t anyone know what’s the matter with Charlottes mum? I know she’s terminally ill, it’s really heartbreaking 😢

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought the same thing. Laura seems really nice but Morgan rings all kind of alarm bells.

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, but doesn’t anyone know what’s the matter with Charlottes mum? I know she’s terminally ill, it’s really heartbreaking 😢
Glad it’s not just me!! Especially last weeks episode! I just can’t warm to her and there seems to be something she’s hiding! Not sure about Charlotte’s mum, I also only know she’s terminally ill x

Reactions: 2
Morgan seems very controlling she seems to have traits of a narcissist I feel like we are going to see more of that as the series goes on yet I can't help but watch🤦‍♀️

I’m sure Laura said something along the lines that her family think Morgan is controlling but that was her fault because ‘she told them’

• Wow
Also not a fan of Morgan, she is very controlling especially when it comes to Laura’s relationship with her mum!

Reactions: 3
Just watching it .. when umairs face fell when his wife told him he could stay with her & the baby till they leave hospital as there’s a bed for him as well .. he looked devastated .. think he was hoping to go home & have a bit of kip & peace & quiet lol I can’t see them lasting !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching it .. when umairs face fell when his wife told him he could stay with her & the baby till they leave hospital as there’s a bed for him as well .. he looked devastated .. think he was hoping to go home & have a bit of kip & peace & quiet lol I can’t see them lasting !!
He seems really... old fashioned? I can see him not wanting to get his hands dirty when the baby arrives and she will be left with it all

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think he’s a bad person or anything I think he just hopes that she does everything lol

My heart breaks Charlotte, but she seems to have a old head in her shoulders. I know what you all mean about Morgan, there is something about her I instantly dislike.

My heart breaks Charlotte, but she seems to have a old head in her shoulders. I know what you all mean about Morgan, there is something about her I instantly dislike.
Yeah I agree .. I dislike morgan too .. Charlotte & her mum are so lovely ❤❤

I absolutely love Charlotte! I thinks he said her mum had some disease that was eating away at her organs but I might be wrong. I followed charlottes Instagram too and the twins are beautiful. I don’t like Morgan, didn’t say to her mum something like she’d decided Laura needed her mum there for the birth? As if it’s her decision who Laura does and doesn’t need

I just don't know what it is about this series but I much prefer the teen mam UK to this young and pregnant one.
Umair & his wife...is it alisha?? Do they live in HMO I've noticed they are always in their bedroom and their door has a lock on maybe I'm just looking too much into it😂 everyone on this series seems dare i say, a bit rough around the edges😂

Reactions: 7
I think Umair & Aleisha live with his parents. What makes these people rough round the edges?

Just watching it again now .. amair is growing on me lol .. I love how he thinks he will retire at 25 years old .. that’s confident.
Brett & Charlie aren’t gonna last at all .. when they went for that meal & he said if she wasn’t pregnant they wouldn’t still be together 😱😱 & now she’s moaning tht they have a boring life & he’s saying the honey moon period is over .. after a year .. god I’m glued to this crap 😂😂

Watching Laura in labour 30 hours in is so stressful

Reactions: 9
Love the original teen mom uk, they’re a lot more interesting to watch the new young and pregnant is harder to watch.. Morgan’s extremely controlling over Laura which I find sad when there segments come on and it’s very noticeable clearly which is why there’s so many comments on it.. love Charlotte i think she’ll make a brill mummy! Not so keen on the others ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.