Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
His teeth look great but why are veneers always such a bright white? Reminds me of that friends episode where Ross ends up with glow in the dark teeth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My heart is absolutely breaking for Chloe. Although.. I have so many questions? This cheating we saw last night on tv was done before he went on his lads holiday - I think her grandad passed away whilst he was on holiday or just before I can’t remember 💔💔💔 but then does everyone remember when it was all over Instagram and twitter that he’d been texting another girl and I can’t remember for sure but I’m sure it said he’d slept with her. Chloe pulled him up on it and he said they weren’t together and she said they’d been cuddled up watching a film the Friday night. This was way after all that stuff with him going on holiday and her grandad so did she take him back for him to do it again?
Shes an amazing girl and so headstrong. She’s a brilliant mum and works hard for everything she has (yes I know she borrowed from people to move in and that’s just a privilege of being in a family like hers). I hope she hasn’t taken him back again (although i think she has as his PlayStation/Xbox was in one of her stories the other day and then she posted about everyone being nice to him when it aired).

• Sad

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I can see it another way with Emma and nasseh though, she was obviously only a one night stand to him and she’s caught feelings as she’s just a silly little girl. By having a baby it’s like she feels entitled to claim nasseh for herself, not just for the baby

lolacatherineee

So I listened to the podcast that Chloe was talking about on stories today and the long and short of it is she's moved him back in to isolate together, they aren't back together but they've been kissing (?) and she's all but confirmed that she is going to take him back and they aren't going to break up, she just kept saying it's so much harder to break up when you have a house and child, it sounds like she's essentially just scared to be on her own

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

loubylou50

VIP Member
Sooo after spotting a random comment on Instagram about Chloe, I did a quick bit of digging - she and Jordan have unfollowed each other, and she seems to have deleted every single photo of him from her Insta page! And the last photo he has of her is from 2017 so he clearly deleted recent ones at least! 😳🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
started binge watching from the beginning again while on lockdown and god Charlie is such a smug little prick he really bugs me

Chloes income doesn’t just come from her normal job though. All the girls get paid per episode (granted not loads) and they do some endorsements on Instagram. You never see her go off on holidays or out every weekend. I think she is sensible with her money. Don’t understand the hate the girl gets.

• Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Really feel for that girl having twins. I hope she gets her happy ending

Off topic - anyone else a teen mum on here lol
I am 👋🏻 Had my first at 17 x

Not teen mum, but the young and pregnant.. what does everyone think about Morgan? Laura’s wife.. she seems to come across really controlling or is it just me?

Sticky One

VIP Member
It actually doesn't surprise me that he cheated. I really think he felt so trapped by her that he had to do something big to make her hate him enough to end it for good.
He couldn’t have been that trapped if he was going on lads holidays and cheating on her, he also could have tried being a bit of a man for once and left instead of destroying her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Housework Fairy

Nasseh is an absolute prize chump! He is punching way above his weight with Emma. She is stunning and Baby Jeremiah is so cute! I know she cannot see it now, but the 40-year-old Emma will be thanking the 17-year-old Emma if she is strong enough to kick him to the kerb now instead of spending the next few years being strung along by a man-child.

From this thread I gather that Chloe and Jordan are back together? Maybe the break is what Jordan needed to appreciate what they've got - they have been living the life of a 40+ year old couple since they practically got together - they weren't together for very long before she got pregnant were they? Chloe seems very driven and motivated and Jordan just seemed to treat her like she was his mum. I thought he was half-man-half-PS4 for long enough.

• Haha

CrazyCatLady101

Chloe will be fine on her own, I am sure in the show she said that the house was £320 a month, with the money she makes off teen mum, insta and working part time and her bursary she will be fine, I think she is so much better off without Jordan anyway. she always tried so hard with him and he just...didnt

Fairypop

VIP Member
Didn't like Emma in the first episode but she has already grown on me! What is Nassehs accent? I thought he was foreign but some of you here have said liverpool/brum!
... you can hear enough of what he says to try and decipher his accent? I’m impressed! 😂😂

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ive read this a few times. At first she says it was behind her daughters back then referred to him as en ex later on. Which one is it?
I think what she meant was that she was still shocked that so many people still thought it was ok for Megan to get with him even if he was just an ‘ex’

to be honest I’m shocked at how many people are over looking that Megan done exactly what ReAnn done, but because they like her it’s ok 😩 They may not have had a family but still that girls heart would have been beyond broken