Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I think that nasseh saw the benefit of him being included on teen mom for his music career, not him truly caring about his son

Reactions: 26

Casperron

VIP Member
Chloe keeps going on about how she’s worked so hard for the things she has etc. Sorry love but I don’t think you have. Your first job was part time sales assistant in mamas & papas, hardly skilled work? Second job she got handed to her at her dads company. I’ve seen people her age get pregnant and juggle being a single parent & university & work, that’s working hard. Your parents paid most of your house deposit, your furniture, your aunt paid your flooring etc, you have had absolutely everything handed to you and wouldn’t know the meaning of working hard.
The problem with Chloe is that she is very materialistic. Getting a Range Rover in finance probably costing her upwards of £350 a month, just to show off. When reality is she has absolutely no savings, she’s been off work a matter of days and worried about how she will pay her mortgage. Not to mention the extreme debt she’s in after owing her aunty 30k, her mum and sad about the same.

• Wow

Kate.00

Amber said that ste once urinated in a cup and left it on the table and their child could have drank it and then ste said amber used to leave used tampons and towels everywhere. It was disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow

Bec3007

VIP Member
Fair play to Emma’s mum for being so calm because I think I’d lose my shit and kick him out. Not a fan of emma but I really like her mum so far 🤣

Reactions: 25

Albs

Calling her a ‘horrible nasty bitch’ is abit extreme.
I honestly couldn’t care less how she pays for her mortgage or car. Least she has a job regardless of who owns the business.
I personally think her & jordan have to done well to get on the property ladder for a young couple with a baby & haven’t just expected to be housed off the government. And so what if she’s had help with money, most parents would love to help their kids if they could afford to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

roaj

The way Morgan shuts herself off in a room and cries like a baby because Laura went out with her mum shopping is absolutely EMOTIONAL DOMESTIC ABUSE! She’s trying to make Laura feel guilty and drive a wedge between Laura and her mum so that Laura only has Morgan. Disgusting.

Reactions: 24

elloelloello

VIP Member
really surprised and saddened about this she was such a great advocate and I admired how she stood her ground last season when Charlie was telling her not to feed Theo.

I see chloe and Jordan have split too.

and sassi got new teeth in turkey

tandem feeding can be very successful and encourages children to bond and share their mum!
who spends years with braces on, gets them taken off and thinks YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA GO TO TURKEY AND GET VENEERS?

Nothing against veneers as I have them myself but my teeth where SHOCKING beyond repair haha.

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Amber was wishing Ste happy birthday on her Insta stories today - look at his veneers! Not like you can miss them! 😎
61A24358-FB79-42B0-9EF9-19E5FA2A3816.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Shannon does my head in - she can barely seem to cope with the one she has, has no education, has trapped her boyfriend with another child, cry’s and has a meltdown with the smallest bit of inconvience. Hate the way her and Sassi upset their children with screaming and rowing in front of them

• Heart

Takinginthetea

"If you are going to listen to anyone you should listen to me"
" I'm not asking you to come home I'm telling you"
That Morgan needs put in her place! she's completely disregarding the fact she has just lost a family member and she is trying to be there for her mam and other family.
That "marriage" is Never Going Last she is far too controlling and this is only the beginning it will only get worse

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Titntat

VIP Member
My heart broke from chloe. You can tell shes does everything for that family. Jordan's lazy af and like she said its just convenient.

I had a look at Emma's ig. Her making out her baby daddy is a big time superstar. Hes barely got any followers, hes ugly af and cant even be arsed with them. Think hes gone on the show for some airtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

erin182

VIP Member
Does anyone find it odd that Shannon and her boyfriend don’t live together? Especially with expecting a new baby.
I think it might be to do with benefits, she’s probably better off financially living on her own. Or perhaps he does live there when the cameras aren’t rolling and they’re doing it illegally 🤷‍♀️ Either way it’s just weird. I wouldn’t be happy with my child’s dad just getting off every night and leaving me to deal with everything

Reactions: 22

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Catching up on ep 2, i like emmas mum bev
“You need to tell your mum by 10” “i feel bad” “you should” she really wanted to slap that boy i could tell

• Haha

DoNotKnow

Chloe will be fine without Jordan, she’s always had way too much ambition for him anyway (rightly or wrongly, as she does seem to struggle to appreciate what she does have) but if they have broke up I think it will do her the world of good, she was more like his Mum then partner and he so obviously didn’t care about her let alone love her.