Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised about Shannon and Charlie at all! So that’s all the girls split from their partners now sadly 😕

Reactions: 5
Is sassi back with Darren after all that drama or does and have a new fella? Her insta story today, 😅😅😅 the money on the bed 😳🤣 just me that thinks that’s a bit cheap and tacky? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is sassi back with Darren after all that drama or does and have a new fella? Her insta story today, 😅😅😅 the money on the bed 😳🤣 just me that thinks that’s a bit cheap and tacky? 🙈🙈🙈
Nothing like a bit of drug money scattered over the bed to spread the romance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I assumed she must be since she bought him a birthday cake

Reactions: 5
Potentially the most cringeworthy thing I’ve seen in all my life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just come to say about the money on the bed, how bloody embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
It’s mega tacky looks like a prostitute situation can’t believe she posted it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that money on the bed is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen and £10 notes is he making a mockery of her?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m crying. Reanne can’t even afford a dress she has to keep the tag on then return it 🤣 it’s all fake
65C80C8F-D0F1-4E65-B49A-E4648D5BCB54.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I think there’s something odd about him too like why do the girls throw themselves at him?! Seems like he’s on drugs the way he party’s at all those festivals

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.