Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Maybe her parents have helped her but there’s nothing wrong with that. I have an account set up in my sons name that we put money into every month and any birthday/Christmas money he gets. He will get the money when we feel he is mature enough. Will this mean he’s had everything handed to him? No. We’ve saved that money for a reason, so he doesn’t struggle saving most of his life like we’ve had to do. I think it’s very bitter sounding when everyone just assumes mummy and daddy helped without knowing the full back story. Parents help their kids, get over it. Chloe still has to work to keep her house and her car. You don’t need a fancy job to do so either.

Reactions: 22

Mummyof4boys

I normally love this programme, we need some young girls on who actually know their worth. I feel all of these girls are getting pregnant as though it’s no big deal. Megan is going to force Tels hand at some point and stop him working. Neither of them are using contraception and yet she’s “going” to talk to him about having a baby. Wtf if you aren’t using contraception it’s going to happen.

and that Emma - he would have been kicked to the kerb for not being able to string two words together.

She was clearly suspicious or she wouldn’t of checked his phone and found it??
I think he’s text people before, she’s found out, forgiven him and now she checks his phone regularly 🤔
I go on my husbands phone when I don’t have mine or whatever but I don’t go through his whole phone looking for things!
I’ve never seen anyone “not” want to be in a relationship as much as Jordan.

Reactions: 21

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
It really pissed me off how sassi’s family were always late to events/parties sassi put on. When they were an hour late to zendays 2nd birthday party in that place where you only get a couple of hours slot. No wonder sassi can become very angry, it seems to be a running theme with her family

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Jordan had definitely done it before.

when his Mum comes round and asks what he’s done, she says has he been a naughty boy AGAIN?

• Wow

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I don’t think I can watch this series anymore. Morgan’s controlling behaviour is DISTRUBING. I hope MTV provide support to the cast members, because she really needs to leave her.

Reactions: 20

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I actually really like chloe. I think she is a great mum by the looks of it and Marley always seems so happy and well cared for. She has had a lot of help from her family which isn’t a bad thing, she’s fortunate, there’s nothing wrong with that.

you can tell she really cares for Marley, herself and her house. She’s got a lot of self respect from what I see.

I think she seems like a lovely girl, and she deserved way better than Jordan. I’ve always felt so bad for her watching teen mom when Jordan would do what he’d do. I think she’s come really far in life, she’s got a house, a car, a job and she is very ambitious, which she gets a lot of hate for but there’s absolutely nothing wrong for trying to aim higher. Good on her I say!
100% agree with this! I think she’s a fantastic mother and has done really well for herself. She hasn’t let having a baby young hold her back.

WaffleTriangle

Seems an unpopular opinion but I literally can’t stand Sassi or Megan. I’m baffled how people think they’re “amazing mums”. The amount of hostile situations those children have witnessed is vile. Megan shouting and swearing at Reanne while she was pregnant & punching her hand calling her a wasteman 🤢

Sassi screaming & shouting at Darren, losing her shit with Zenaya over the slightest things. She CRAVES attention & it’s embarrassing. Granted she’s an earner, she was forever looking for work but that doesn’t make someone a good parent. The lack of stability in that girls life is so damaging.

I think Chloe & Jordan are good together, he just seems disengaged with responsibility and she nags a lot but Marley is both their child & they should be a team - depressed or not although I think Chloe could’ve supported better rather than being blasé.

Shannon is good in my opinion, I think she’s a good mum - yes she loses her shit sometimes & the shouting between the two is appalling, especially in front of the kids. Charlie is VILE to her. Can’t stand him! They’re so immature but I think she’s a nurturing parent that has good intentions she’s just dim.

• Sick

Louisej3

VIP Member
Why on earth did amber have a dummy in her mouth and why does Brooklyn still have a dummy how old is he isn't he now in school

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh Megan 🙄 yes there are 100s of swimwear companies out there funnily enough! I think you missed the words “that can send me some freebies” off the end! It’s pretty desperate if you can’t even buy your own bikini now!
B0977B71-4339-43DC-AB7B-9A6DE549A2C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

KiKiGreen

Chloe and Jordan. Never going to work. He was sitting in therapy crying his eyes out and she just sat and looked at him. He clearly has depression and even when he tried to do something about it, it wasn’t good enough.

Sassi and Darren. I like them. He definitely cheated when he was on holiday. That’s why he dropped her so quickly. They need to stop arguing in front of Zenaya though.

Shannon is as dull as dish water. Honestly it’s like watching paint dry. And “forgetting” to get the morning after pill when you’ve been on about wanting another baby looks suspicious 😏

I like Megan and Dylan. I think she’s dead mature for her age. Especially when his mum passed etc.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She just loves getting him angry. You can see it on her face , when he’s loosing it because he’s had enough. She sits there smirking enjoying it . She’s a nasty piece of trash . She should try cleaning her home , and interacting with her children .

Also jordans mum's reaction shocked me, making excuses for him and didn't seem at all shocked or embarrassed 🙄 he's been wanting out of that relationship the whole time they've been on the show and it's obvious🤦‍♀️