Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Takinginthetea

I am just about to catch up on last night's show now, I was intrigued last week when they showed a little clip of the dummy situation just wondering what that is all about and I can see that already becoming an argument before I even watch it😂

Casperron

VIP Member
Fill me in re Megan and Dylan, did they split up and he's with someone else?

RE Brooklyn, I only watched up to season 3 but he didn't seem particularly parented by Amber, she called in a parenting expert as he was throwing stuff constantly and she made it very clear that there were no boundaries in place. Amber semed fixated between finding a new man and having Ste back (but then not wanting him when he was available)
He cheated on her with her neighbour and now she’s pregnant

Avis

I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.
Her brother is autistic so you think she’s ask her mum what to do?!

Chez300

VIP Member
Anyone watching Teen Mom: Young moms club? Randomly came across it and not understanding who thought this programme was a good idea 🤷🏾‍♀️

Bostonx

VIP Member
I’m not sure the twins dad was on tv though they look similar. They might not even be engaged I know young people use the ring emoji just for relationships lol.

Edit - the twins dad is called Connor her boyfriend now is called Ashley.

Bostonx

VIP Member
I absolutely love Charlotte! I thinks he said her mum had some disease that was eating away at her organs but I might be wrong. I followed charlottes Instagram too and the twins are beautiful. I don’t like Morgan, didn’t say to her mum something like she’d decided Laura needed her mum there for the birth? As if it’s her decision who Laura does and doesn’t need

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Is Charlotte engaged to the twins dad or is that another guy on her instagram ? On his account there is a lot of pictures of them together and a few of the twins but only in the past two weeks or so yet they both have 31/07/18 as a date in their bio's, so im guessing its not the twins dad as they were born in January
its not the twins dad i double checked the guy in the latest episode was called Connor

Mammyof1

Is Charlotte engaged to the twins dad or is that another guy on her instagram ? On his account there is a lot of pictures of them together and a few of the twins but only in the past two weeks or so yet they both have 31/07/18 as a date in their bio's, so im guessing its not the twins dad as they were born in January
I think the baby’s dads name is Connor? Dunno if it is him but when I was watching it last week I was like I’m dying to know if he did what he said he was going to and is being a dad to the twins. They’re gorgeous little girls 😍😍