Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I’m a few series behind but I have a young baby and I’m 22 and I turn the tv down when they argue I can’t stand my baby being able to hear it! Not right how they behave around the kids sometimes

Reactions: 1

Bostonx

VIP Member
I think Umair & Aleisha live with his parents. What makes these people rough round the edges?

Fedupofthebs

Have just seen on Facebook a video teasing the new series and lots of comments saying Shannon isn't in it? Anybody heard this? I've only just found this thread and havent looked through all pages so apologies if it's been talked about

Chloe123456

VIP Member
My heart breaks Charlotte, but she seems to have a old head in her shoulders. I know what you all mean about Morgan, there is something about her I instantly dislike.
Yeah I agree .. I dislike morgan too .. Charlotte & her mum are so lovely ❤❤

Sticky One

VIP Member
Personally I think it’s to do with the money. Im sure the girls being single Mums need the support from government (not a judgement, time’s are hard and one income isn’t usually enough nowadays for young people) and when they are on the show earning they lose help but perhaps aren’t earning as much as they need. Just a thought, but obviously might not be right.
Sassi always seemed like she had some sort of job though, so surely she wouldn’t be on that much support 🤷🏼‍♀️ But could be a reason. I would love to know how much mtv paid them.

I think it’s the to do with MTV & their rules. They probably don’t allow you to advertise certain stuff whilst under contract with them and loads of the girls post all sorts of crap on their Instagram trying to flog stuff. Might also be to do with any arguments or violence outside of the show.
to be fair all the American teen mums flog a load of crap. I did read somewhere that someone said sassi was gonna do a video on why she decided not to film anymore.

Avis

Where do I even begin?!?!
Chloe & Jordan, she’s a spoil brat and he’s lazy. She should be grateful she has a house, most people her age will be renting forever. No need for a bigger house, is just the 3 of them. Also, does anyone else find it weird that he went on a lads holiday for a week rather than a family holiday?

Sassi & Darren, she was very stupid for sleeping with him after the way he treated her. She can do so much better.

Amber & Ste, I don’t get Amber’s obsession with Ste, surely there are nicer guys in Blackpool?!? Also, Brooklyn just turned 4 and he’s still in nappies and a dummy, what’s that all about?

Shannon & Charlie, second baby (and the first one too!) was a trap baby. He doesn’t live with her because of benefits, if they lived together she would lose her flat . He seems to have money (drives a Land Rover!). She can’t cope with Theodore (he’s always naked and crying!) not sure how she will cope with the new baby too
I think Brooklyn has ASN x