Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a shame given how long she breastfed her eldest son for, it was really nice to see someone of her age breastfeeding an older child - I thought she was a great role model.

Reactions: 10
That's fair enough if she's stopped BFing, just hope it was her decision to stop and not influenced by Charlie

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nope she posted a few weeks ago saying she was sick of it and stopping
Really?! Wow that’s crazy - she was such an advocate of breastfeeding, to the point of alienating Charlie over it! And that promotional video she filmed to promote it too. Seems she’s changed then, which is a real turnaround!

Reactions: 8
Nope she posted a few weeks ago saying she was sick of it and stopping
really surprised and saddened about this she was such a great advocate and I admired how she stood her ground last season when Charlie was telling her not to feed Theo.

I see chloe and Jordan have split too.

and sassi got new teeth in turkey

What a shock... I knew this was coming when she said she was determined to BF them both at once
tandem feeding can be very successful and encourages children to bond and share their mum!

Reactions: 4
really surprised and saddened about this she was such a great advocate and I admired how she stood her ground last season when Charlie was telling her not to feed Theo.

I see chloe and Jordan have split too.

and sassi got new teeth in turkey

tandem feeding can be very successful and encourages children to bond and share their mum!
who spends years with braces on, gets them taken off and thinks YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA GO TO TURKEY AND GET VENEERS?

Nothing against veneers as I have them myself but my teeth where SHOCKING beyond repair haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
who spends years with braces on, gets them taken off and thinks YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA GO TO TURKEY AND GET VENEERS?

Nothing against veneers as I have them myself but my teeth where SHOCKING beyond repair haha.
Has she shown them? I really want to see them

I had braces when I was 30. I still wasn't happy with the look of them so decided to get a couple of veneers. Now they look really good, I wouldn't of been able to achieve that look with just braces.

When they post pictures of designer bags and say ‘thanks for....for sourcing this bag’ is it fake??

Reactions: 5
When they post pictures of designer bags and say ‘thanks for....for sourcing this bag’ is it fake??
I’m not 100% but I believe that these rare bags are hard to get ahold of and that’s why they’re “sourced”. But the pages that have supposedly sourced them always look dodgy, they rarely do returns and always stays “bank transfer only” which is a red flag!

Reactions: 1
I’m not 100% but I believe that these rare bags are hard to get ahold of and that’s why they’re “sourced”. But the pages that have supposedly sourced them always look dodgy, they rarely do returns and always stays “bank transfer only” which is a red flag!
The bags don’t seem rare though they seem quite common?

Reactions: 2
I asked this the other day. Defo fake - but I always think how bold to post about it.
My friend who actually can afford real bags always buys fake ones from Instagram pages

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Amber and Chloe were out together yesterday? Chloe said she was working so hopefully some promo for the new series?!

I want to see the Chloe and Jordan saga play out on TV cause i'm a nosey witch!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.