Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

I was just been nosey looking through her fb and seen it, by the looks of it there relationship actually went super fast! Not the way they’re trying to portray it
Yes, they have been together for 2 1/2 years.. she was only 17 when she got pregnant and married

notfussed

I'm only up to season 3, didn't realize there were more! I really hope the Megan/pony situation was for the sake of the show, what teen parents living in a caravan think it would even be a remotely good idea to buy a pony that they don't have time/money/space for?!
So did I!! I thought I was pretty up to date with this as I've been following form the beginning of the UK series, then all of a sudden I'm scrolling through YouTube and find just one episode of series 6 that had only been uploaded hours before, are they being released weekly on YouTube? Or did I genuinely miss an entire series?

Kms

The US version of Teen Mom original cast their situations turned out to be very telling. The only original couple still together five years later was the couple who placed for adoption. They actually just had their second together, that they are raising together, maybe ten years after. At lease one wishes the adoption were more open than it turned out. Perhaps the tv attention made that more difficult for adoptive parents? Another ended up in prison and losing custody for abusing the dad on camera in front of her child. She is having legal issues with a new partner and child. Another the dad had addiction problems. And she is stuck with having him in her life forever because they have a child together. I think the people who thought it would glorify could easily see it wasn’t glamorous at how things turned out. Why do the dads seem so much older on these shows?

First off Shannon already had a kid with this guy. You can’t trap a person again. Second he seems not to be a young person, there is already a kid involved, is he allergic to condoms? Already parenting early do you really leave the idea of parent more kids up to another person? Even taking the pill it’s 3% ineffective. A condom isn’t 100% effective. Using both would have been good. He should be made at himself. If she is struggling he should step up more. He seemed to handle it well. Could be producer directed drama and not really real either.

JEndontgetoutmuch

I had braces when I was 30. I still wasn't happy with the look of them so decided to get a couple of veneers. Now they look really good, I wouldn't of been able to achieve that look with just braces.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I have finally caught up on this week's young and pregnant.
I felt so sorry for Alisha she just wanted her mam in there with her.
Charlie just needs to get a grip and Morgan well I think we are all in the same boat on how we feel about her😒
I felt sorry for her then as well. I saw her mum post a comment on Instagram suggesting that it was mainly his family (rather than the hospital) who didn’t want her there. Replies to her comment made it sound like it was because she’d suggested an abortion (obviously months before). Really felt for Alisha though, her and her mum looked so upset.