Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Why is zenaya always naked on Darren’s snapchat. I wouldn’t be impressed if I was her friends mum and Darren was posting pics of my kid in the bath to thousands

Reactions: 2

Gottago

Chloe needs to be happy with what She has. Jordan is deff trapped and just wants to be a normal 20 year old. Also how has sassy suddenly got a new build house? Her and darren struggled to pay rent for a flat. Ste and amber(think that’s her name?) are just awful together and they won’t last. He clearly loves his ex Kirsty. Shannon baby trapped her bf again and then complains she has it hard because he doesn’t live there and goes home. Megan needs to let go of Dylan and find happiness. That re Anne is a nasty piece of work and no doubt she will be pregnant soon.
The show was filmed ages ago and her and Dylan’s baby is due soon, Shannon’s had the baby as well, wonder how that’s going

elloelloello

VIP Member
Just been rewatching the old series and I’m actually so upset that Megan and Dylan have not ended up together!

Sushi007

Ive never watched teen mom in my life, not even the us one, for some reason i am obsessed 😂😭
I have binged watch all the seasons this week I love it and will miss watching them all. It’s my guilty pleasure viewing. I can’t believe I have never seen any of them before. 🤭 Guilty pleasure TV at its finest.

• Haha

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Yes I thought the same thing. Laura seems really nice but Morgan rings all kind of alarm bells.

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, but doesn’t anyone know what’s the matter with Charlottes mum? I know she’s terminally ill, it’s really heartbreaking 😢
Glad it’s not just me!! Especially last weeks episode! I just can’t warm to her and there seems to be something she’s hiding! Not sure about Charlotte’s mum, I also only know she’s terminally ill x

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I dont normally watch Amber's storyline but ended up watching a clip of it from this week and the way he was shouting at her on the street was just disgusting. I dont know how he thinks it's okay to speak to someone like that continuously.

I agree that matey boy that shannon is with (isn't with, is with, isn't with, whatever is going on there 😂) walks all over her. I think shes quite insecure and doesn't want to be on her own so kind of just accepts it in a way. I cant believe he thinks it's okay not to live with her and let her raise his 2 kids by herself
Agree about Shannon, I think she would be better off without that man-child Charlie.

She does everything on her own anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mayday

VIP Member
I’m only on series 2 I think it is but I can’t believe Chloe is 18 with a house and a Mercedes?!
They must get paid decently for being on the show - I know the American version it was speculated they were getting like $25,000 an episode or something. :oops: Not sure if the UK version is anywhere near that much though.

Reactions: 1