Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I am 👋🏻 Had my first at 17 x

Not teen mum, but the young and pregnant.. what does everyone think about Morgan? Laura’s wife.. she seems to come across really controlling or is it just me?
Yes I thought the same thing. Laura seems really nice but Morgan rings all kind of alarm bells.

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, but doesn’t anyone know what’s the matter with Charlottes mum? I know she’s terminally ill, it’s really heartbreaking 😢

Reactions: 1

Takinginthetea

Ive just managed to eat a mcdonalds not healthy i know but it went down bloody amazing ive never been so excited to eat 😂😂

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I’m stupidly excited for the new series tonight!! All the story lines look quite interesting and not just the typical ‘accidental’ pregnancy storyline
Yes! I thought this too. My fiancé hates it so won’t watch it, going to catch up after the school run tomorrow

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m sure Laura said something along the lines that her family think Morgan is controlling but that was her fault because ‘she told them’

• Wow

Avis

There was a programme on telly last year I think about people buying and selling sperm on Facebook.

Some bloke went round wanking in his van and delivering the sperm to women 🙈
I’ve just went in fb & searched this... 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha