Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluesocks

My heart breaks Charlotte, but she seems to have a old head in her shoulders. I know what you all mean about Morgan, there is something about her I instantly dislike.

Reactions: 2

Takinginthetea

Morgan seems very controlling she seems to have traits of a narcissist I feel like we are going to see more of that as the series goes on yet I can't help but watch🤦‍♀️

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Charlotte with the twins . She’s a feeble attempt of standing near the door. But she’s smoking in the living room. If you re watch the episodes when she’s pregnant there are fags and ash trays in the kitchen I think she smiled when pregnant too . Recently she did a video of her and the baby daddy, there was an ashtray on the radiator .

• Wow
  • Sad

KfBr

VIP Member
Look at the new post on mtv teen mom uk Instagram. Megan planning babies saying she hasn’t been on contraception for a year. When will these girls learn. She’s what 21 with 2 possibly 3 kids now?

Look at the dates...View attachment 103011View attachment 103013
She’s joking about being pregnant with the hot water bottle? She’s tiny in all other photos and videos. I also think that love heart is on that picture of them to cover his body?
We may never find out what’s happening/happened and what that statement was all about 🤷🏼‍♀️

loubylou50

VIP Member
Saw this on Mia’s Instagram - wonder whether she means the recent BF she’s just broken up from?!
4859DBD0-B8CD-4D4F-8F3C-BE600988C577.jpeg

• Wow

Avis

show is a guilty pleasure. .. but how the hell does Chloe afford her lifestyle??? We are in our 40s with reasonably well paid jobs but live in a small house, we had to remortgage when we had a third child for a small extension and we drive an 8 year old Citroën! She acts like a spoilt brat and should be grateful for what she has. poor Jordan you can literally see the pressure on his shoulders. she should be helping him with his depression not making it worse...
Defos bank of mum & dad her dad owns the company her & Jordan work for

What is Shannon 's baby called? I can't keep up with all of the names.
Frankie & Theodore

hhhhhh

Has anyone noticed Laura and Morgan have split upc Morgan’s changed her relationship status to single and Laura’s back as her maiden name on Instagram
They've both posted on their stories confirming it. Laura says shes been talking to someone online [emoji848]

Lindssdnil

I’m not 100% but I believe that these rare bags are hard to get ahold of and that’s why they’re “sourced”. But the pages that have supposedly sourced them always look dodgy, they rarely do returns and always stays “bank transfer only” which is a red flag!
The bags don’t seem rare though they seem quite common?

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’m not into this crystal stuff but they really do look nothing like the ‘crystals’ I’ve seen! They usually at least look pleasing to the eye. These look shit.
We can only hope that she asked and the majority of people advised against it.

Her mum seems to have her head screwed on hopefully she’d be against it too.

Lindssdnil

Anyone seen the latest... Darrens Instagram story seems to be a screen recording of Sassis snapchat where Zenaya is saying something like ‘he’s a horrible daddy, he shouts at you and that girl (?) isn’t very kind’ as Sassi agrees with her🤦🏻‍♀️ talk about airing your dirty laundry like
Haven’t they just got back from holiday together?

stewpot

Chatty Member
Amber and Shannon need to leave those boys! It’s sad watching them be spoken to like crap 😩

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Why's Megan hiding herself with a jacket? Weird
Think it’s meant to go with the programme. Like the new girl is holding a sippy cup, she’s holding a little girls coat. But the other two appear to be holding nothing , so why get them two to hold something 🤦🏻‍♀️