Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

I agree, was just coming on to say I think that Brooklyn may be autistic or similar. When you look at a lot of his behaviour, it does seem to add up (as a parent of SEN child myself). In fact I’m sure a while ago someone asked Amber about this on an Instagram Q&A session, and she said she wasn’t really sure how to go about dealing with it or getting a diagnosis.
Now that you both mention it, it makes sense. I know nothing about SEN, should she be seeing someone about it or wait until he’s at school?

Reactions: 1

Casperron

VIP Member
Also they are quite a few series in now of Teen Mom, no idea what she earns but perhaps enough to cover her mortgage if nothing else?

Also, over 300k on Instagram so sure she can secure brand deals if she wants to go down that route.

Anyone know why Sassi isn’t doing the next series?
She’s said she’s going to speak about it on her YouTube channel

erin182

VIP Member
She put on her Instagram stories recently that she’d suffered pre and post natal depression. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but I still can’t help but feel very sorry for Brett after last night’s episode!! She was vile towards him wasn’t she 😩
Ahh, right! That would explain her behaviour throughout the entire show! However, still not very nice for Brett; felt awful for him 😔

DietGossip

VIP Member

she’s such a pretty girl but she needs to learn to dress for her shape. She looks awful in this dress!
I think she must be self conscious about her weight, I know I used to stand trying to hide my stomach in photos too when I used to be 2 stone heavier.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Ahh, right! That would explain her behaviour throughout the entire show! However, still not very nice for Brett; felt awful for him 😔
Totally agree with you! Admittedly before I saw her insta I thought she was just really nasty. Still don’t think it excuses ALL of her behaviour but certainly explains a lot doesn’t it and I do feel sorry for her. You’re absolutely right though I felt awful for him too, poor boy couldn’t win

Casperron

VIP Member
What happened to chloes puppy? No doubt she got rid of it. Didn’t see it on her walk this morning...

• Wow

VIP Member
I saw a story quickly while I was at work earlier and noticed that she’d tagged the place in so it must be gifted but I’ve just gone to have a proper look and the stories have gone, I wonder if she’s had people messaging her about it