Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Have just seen on Facebook a video teasing the new series and lots of comments saying Shannon isn't in it? Anybody heard this? I've only just found this thread and havent looked through all pages so apologies if it's been talked about
I thought it was sassi that was being replaced 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Avis

I love sassi & Darren they defo shouldn’t fight in front of zenaya but I think they defo have her best interests at heart and are good parents.
Chloe is s spoilt entitled brat I think Jordan feels trapped no wonder he works for her dad & she’s never happy

elloelloello

VIP Member
Does anyone know if they have started filming the new series? Would be interesting to watch this play out..

Freckles

Chatty Member
I dont think Sassi should get back with Darren, hes been really horrible to her some of the things he said were disgusting. She has a lot of motivation and wants to do something with herself and I think she would be better concentrating on that.

Megan needs to forget Dylan, she could do a lot better than him. She was amazing when his mum died and he threw it all back in her face.

Amber and Ste need to leave it, they get so nasty over silly things. They also need to really pay more attention to Brooklyn he needs some serious parenting!!

Shannon can not cope with the 1 let alone 2. It takes 2 to tango but she trapped him, hes always said hes not ready for another. She seems to live a very pampered life, shame she couldn't concentrate on her studies more.

Chloe and Jordan I think they love each other but hes not ready for the grown up life and never has been, it's her who has pushed for everything. I really felt for him last season, but I think it's unfair when she gets a hard time, I think she has been helped a lot by her parents but shes got a car, own house, she works she seems very mature for her age.

Love teen mom 🙈
I completely agree 👏🏻

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I laughed at this aswell 😂 as my 2 year old was ripping my hair out

I think Morgan definitely has some serious issues as the previous poster said. Ayesha's (is that her name) mum is literally acting like a child. Everything she was saying was not making sense. To be honest their whole argument was just a load of jibber jabber.

Hopefully Charlie calms down a bit after baby arrives she is awful though. It can be hard being so young I had my daughter in my early twenties and I really struggled with my body changing and it wasn’t easy (or planned) so I kind of feel like she might be stressed and feel like he doesn’t understand (blokes don’t) it’s not an excuse but when your heavily pregnant everything pisses you off.. well with me it did anyway 😂
Ayeshas mum acts like a bloody child .. she’s acts like such a victim

Casperron

VIP Member
Not Sticking up for him but how is liking someone’s picture cheating? And they clearly broke up saturday

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for Charlotte 😢 must be horrible knowing you’re mum is terminally ill.
What happened with Alisha? I accidentally missed like a crucial 5 mins of her story and couldn’t work out what happened
I really feel for Charlotte too, must be such a horrible situation for her to be in. I hope she has more support available to her