Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've already ranted about Morgan quite enough, but don't even get me started on Charlie I have to keep reminding myself they are really young still, but she really does show her immature side more I mean come on giving Brett wrong because he took 20-minutes upstairs getting washed and changed and speaking to his Boss that's good going if you ask me
Brett seems like a decent lad with his priorities right. He also has the patience of a saint to put up with Charlie.

I get she’s young and hormonal but she acts like a petulant child.

Reactions: 7
I really like Charlotte my heart breaks for her mum! Umair & aleisha are really cute I hope she can work things out with her mum. Morgan actually terrifies me how controlling she is I find it very hard to watch

Reactions: 4
Literally can't stand Morgan!! She strikes me as someone with mega issues!! She is awful to watch

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice alisha’s baby’s hair had been cut?? Was born with a head full but by the ceremony it was a skinhead! What’s that all about?!

I love watching all teen mum programmes and 16 and pregnant hubby isn’t so keen lol. I started watching young and pregnant and just can’t take to Laura and Morgan’s story mostly because Morgan is a controlling person and it’s uncomfortable to watch. Charlie is a spoiled brat who will get a real wake up call once baby is here and Brett is so tight with money but to be fair for age of him I have to give him credit for trying to budget knowing he has a baby to look after but the episode he couldn’t open a tin of beans made me laugh 😂. Alisha and Umair make me laugh sometimes with things they both come out with and think both might get shock with a baby. Charlotte is my favourite I have to say she’s taken well to motherhood of twins which I would find daunting and I’m 28 and pregnant with my first. I also feel so sorry for her mums illness but it’s nice watching their relationship and her helping Charlotte be a mum

Reactions: 6
I thought it was interesting that it’s now became clear the only reason they got married was so Morgan could be on the birth certificate.. which is really sad! They weren’t ready for any of it Morgan horrible the faces she pulled when Laura’s mam said the baby didn’t need the dummy which is true he didn’t he wasn’t crying or making a single sound.. she’s a horrible little witch and you can tell Laura feels stuck in the relationship! I also think she was secretly hoping they wouldn’t let Morgan on the birth certificate but at the same time worried if they said no Morgan would go mad! If she does that infront of cameras imagine what she does and say when they’re not there!

Reactions: 12
I thought it was interesting that it’s not became clear the only reason they got married was so Morgan could be on the birth certificate.. which is really sad! They weren’t ready for any of it Morgan horrible the faces she pulled when Laura’s mam said the baby didn’t need the dummy which is true he didn’t he wasn’t crying or making a single sound.. she’s a horrible little witch and you can tell Laura feels stuck in the relationship! I also think she was secretly hoping they wouldn’t let Morgan on the birth certificate but at the same time worried if they said no Morgan would go mad! If she does that infront of cameras imagine what she does and say when they’re not there!
I thought this! At the beginning of the show Laura made out that they were already married and wanted to add a baby to their family, when in fact she was already pregnant!

Reactions: 6
I love Alisha and Umair, they’re really cute together and seem to have a solid relationship. Charlie is really irritating - if you want to be out enjoying yourself with your friends then you should have bothered with contraception! And Morgan is just horrible, I feel sorry for Laura being stuck with her. Charlotte is doing amazing and her mum is lovely, I hope she’s around for as long as possible.

Reactions: 9
If she does that infront of cameras imagine what she does and say when they’re not there!
☝🏻This!!
She is so controlling, insecure and narcissistic that she forgets she’s on TV. Laura’s nan had just died and Morgan was pissed off she was grieving with her family rather than in the new house with her waiting for deliveries and demanding she come back with the baby. And then had the audacity of saying Laura was in the wrong!
I hope Laura has the guts of leaving the relationship at some point. But then I can only imagine how vindictive and awful Morgan is going to be on the divorce and custody battle, she won’t go down easy!

Reactions: 7
There’s a photo of them just married Laura with a huge bump in her white wedding dress smoking a fag 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Umair has grown on me. Was impressed with how he helps with the night feeds and is getting stuck into being a dad.

Morgan is awful. No wonder Laura's mum isn't happy about the situation. Laura needs to get the hell out of there.

Charlie is still a brat. Feel sorry for Brett. He does seem to be trying and seems trapped and confused.

Reactions: 15
I was just been nosey looking through her fb and seen it, by the looks of it there relationship actually went super fast! Not the way they’re trying to portray it

Reactions: 2
I was just been nosey looking through her fb and seen it, by the looks of it there relationship actually went super fast! Not the way they’re trying to portray it
Yes, they have been together for 2 1/2 years.. she was only 17 when she got pregnant and married

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.