Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to say it 😂😂sorry but reanne put a bra on, put a toner on that bloody hair and all is good oh an get rid of the drag eyeshadow. I used to find her ok but then I totally disliked her when she started making her mouth go once she found out she was pregnant🤨
Yeah I used to quite like her but I think she’s a bit cocky now she’s pregnant to Dylan .. I feel sorry for his ex .. she’s really grown on me .. but why do they have to have huge eyelashes lol .. I forget her name now (Dylan’s Ex ) but her sisters eyelashes and brows are massive but I actually love her sister .. she seems so lovely

Dear god! Eyes OR lips Reeane, never both! 🙈
Yes my mum always taught me that .. it’s too full on with both .. I love it when people do smokey eyes n just a bit of lip gloss

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I can watch this series anymore. Morgan’s controlling behaviour is DISTRUBING. I hope MTV provide support to the cast members, because she really needs to leave her.

Reactions: 20
"If you are going to listen to anyone you should listen to me"
" I'm not asking you to come home I'm telling you"
That Morgan needs put in her place! she's completely disregarding the fact she has just lost a family member and she is trying to be there for her mam and other family.
That "marriage" is Never Going Last she is far too controlling and this is only the beginning it will only get worse

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Morgan is making the whole series hard to watch tbh! She is just horrible, it’s always poor me 🙄

Reactions: 8
She is really getting my back up you know when you just want to jump in the telly and give someone a piece of their own medicine😂 that whole argument before is finished she really went in on her and then flip the table and sat and cried, saying she didn't want to argue anymore she didn't even wanna talk about it she really is a narcissist

Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched the latest one yet .. will check it out later but one thing that I really didn’t like about Morgan is you can tell she comes across as fake especially when comforting her wife .. u can tell it’s done for the camera .. like when she was in labour & she’s saying don’t cry you will ruin your lashes .. it’s like she’s acting nice .. I absolutely can’t stand her!!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched the latest one yet .. will check it out later but one thing that I really didn’t like about Morgan is you can tell she comes across as fake especially when comforting her wife .. u can tell it’s done for the camera .. like when she was in labour & she’s saying don’t cry you will ruin your lashes .. it’s like she’s acting nice .. I absolutely can’t stand her!!!
I reckon it’s the Scouse accent! It makes people sound so insincere on camera I think 😂

• Haha
Wow I’m just watching last nights episode and Morgan behaviour is so shocking, the way she was demanding she brought Kingsley home, acting like Laura had bloody kidnapped him, she is obvs insecure that she isn’t biologically related to their baby

Reactions: 11
Wow I’m just watching last nights episode and Morgan behaviour is so shocking, the way she was demanding she brought Kingsley home, acting like Laura had bloody kidnapped him, she is obvs insecure that she isn’t biologically related to their baby
She’s so insecure about the whole relationship.

I feel sorry for Laura’s mum as Morgan blames her for everything.

Reactions: 6
I don’t like the way Morgan is coming across. However, we only see the story that mtv wants to portray... there’s gotta be more going on behind the scenes. If things were really that bad I’m sure Laura would leave; esp since it’s plastered all over the tv for everyone to see

I think she showed her true colours on at her to come home even though she was with her family after just losing a family member. Surely she would know moving house or moving into a house would all be pushed aside when you lose a family member or maybe that's just me. Like a previous poster said she was going on as though she kidnapped the baby. She's fake, she's controlling and I think she's just a nasty piece of work she's putting on such an act for the cameras but last night showed her true colours shouting and screaming on down the phone the way she did

Reactions: 5
Just watching it now .. wonder what she means about the deliveries.. is it her job or something?
Charlie is doing my head in , what a nightmare.. she’s gonna really struggle when tht baby comes I think .. I don’t think cooking Brett a bit of pasta is gonna make everything wonderful lol

Reactions: 3
I love Alesha’s husband, he still had his coat on when the baby was born 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love amair he’s lovely .. him & Alisha have really grown on me .. find it funny he’s wearing a tracksuit to the party Cos he thinks he’s too young to wear a suit & tie 😂😂

I really don’t like Morgan but to be fair if you had to move into a house on a certain day & do everything on your own it would be stressful

Morgan makes me feel so uncomfortable! Seriously Laura’s gran dies and Morgan just wants Laura to spend time with her. I know they were moving but come on!

Reactions: 6
So my thoughts on the most recent episode were either that something else has gone on in that episode that we haven't seen for Morgan to react that way, or she is really is that controlling?! I also dont understand why Laura wouldn't mention that her great nan died more in their argument? If my husband reacted that way I would just keep throwing it in his face that someone close to me had died so of course I was going to be around family.
Charlie doesn't half wind me up! I get that she is young and that's probably why she is so whiny and she seems to be struggling with being pregnant and her hormones wont help but oh my god, you are going to be a mother to a child!! Buck up!! You cant react like that when your child is kicking off over something 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yay!! A place I can discuss my guilty pleasure 😅 nobody else I know watches any of the teen mom franchise. I think Charlotte is coping so well with her twins, must be so difficult knowing her mum is terminally ill, especially at such a young age. I really hope the dad does step up and help out. Not too sure about Morgan, I do think she's coming across as controlling. Maybe she's insecure.. Maybe it's her age. Cant put my finger on it. My least favourite couple are Brett and Charlie, she comes across very bratty and immature, will only get worse when she's given birth.. Really like alesha and her umair.

Reactions: 12
I've already ranted about Morgan quite enough, but don't even get me started on Charlie I have to keep reminding myself they are really young still, but she really does show her immature side more I mean come on giving Brett wrong because he took 20-minutes upstairs getting washed and changed and speaking to his Boss that's good going if you ask me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.