Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ishas tiktok - she seems in a much better place mentally, it’s quite relieving her and Jamie have split as she didn’t seem to be getting much from the relationship!

Reactions: 5
I will say - My kids dad was like Jamie, he worked so didnt want any extra load of the kids or me even . we were totally pushed out because he was ‘ tired from work’ While I looked after our 2 small kids. It was so deliberating, I actually feel for Isha. she just wanted love and that was too much to ask for 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up on the first three episodes. I honestly do not remember Angel being this annoying and jarring first time round. She’s like a child. I really feel for Isha…it’s not nice to literally have to beg for affection or sign that your partner still cares for you. Funny how he said he can’t just sit and watch a film as he always needs to be doing something but can sit and game with no issue. Still like Whitney and think it’s great she’s continuing with her education. Chloe is better than lat series. Do kind miss Ellie just for the drama.

Reactions: 4
He had an easy life with her so couldn’t be arsed to break up with her but also wasn’t into her whatsoever. He’s a coward who needs to have a long bleeping bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jamie saying "IM NOT ROMANTIC LIKE" doesn't have anything to do with it, he couldn't even be arsed to say HELLO to isha when he walked in, he didn't seem into her at all and just wanted to get in from work, have his dinner made and then sit on his game. basically like dating a 15 years old who goes to school all day then expects dinner, snacks and games all night long. no thanks.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on ep3. I’m so confused about what Angel is so stressed about? How much admin does one person have that she’s so bogged down 24/7/365? Also her reaction to Teddy biting her was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. He bit his mum and then punched his dad and her only reaction is to cry and say she doesn’t believe in the naughty corner.

Chloe saying that she doesn’t like leaving Elizabeth-Hope, but how did her and her boyfriend spend anytime together when they first got together? Did EH join them on dates? Also her mum is absolutely ridiculous and kicked off just because the cameras are there and she wants attention.

I am so glad Isha and Jamie are over. I just don’t think people this young need to be in such a tit relationship and be so miserable when there’s still so much life left for them to live. Also Jamie I beg that you wash your hands.

Whitney: it’s nice to see her enjoying herself with friends.

Reactions: 4