Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was toby the new boyfriend she briefly had whilst her and luke split up?

do these girls know what contraception is??? you don't need to get pregnant by every boyfriend you have ffs

Reactions: 6
By chance came across someone on tik tok , her friend who leant her money , and hasn’t been repaid , she’s spilling the tea ☕ Apparently she doesn’t have a licence , but drives around with the little boy . She crashed her car into a wall and injured Tommy 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just passed my test recently and even I’m scared to drive with my 2 year old, with a full license 🤣 she hasn’t got a sensible brain cell in her head I feel sorry for poor Tommy! Just a disaster waiting to happen!

Reactions: 6
If I was Ellie and people kept saying I was driving with my kid in the car without a licence I’d 100% be posting some sort of evidence that I do have a licence to prove people wrong. The fact she’s saying nothing is a bit bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 12
I definitely believe she doesn’t have a licence. It was only a few months ago she was talking about starting driving lessons and getting her theory

Reactions: 11
she just lives for the drama as she has nothing else to fill her life with clearly, dunno if she works but tommy is at nursery and soon school so she clearly doesn't do anything constructive with her time (except argue with people on tiktok)

Reactions: 4
Ellie saying EVERYTHING was staged on live right now 😭😭 him talking to other girls, him being a wank dad, him not respecting her etc all fake 😭
---
Says they got 3k a month for 10 months (30k) and has no carpets god help her
---
Did anyone catch Chloe and Whitney on live chatting about Ellie ? Shes saying they were sat talking about her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No way they got 30k.
The girl is delulu
She was unemployed £3 k a month wouldn’t go far so I can see it (I don’t fully believe it but can see it) like she just bought 40 of those boutique jumpers and some bollocks jewlery thinking she’d get a second season

She was unemployed £3 k a month wouldn’t go far so I can see it (I don’t fully believe it but can see it) like she just bought 40 of those boutique jumpers and some bollocks jewlery thinking she’d get a second season
Are we talking about how much they earned? Whitney said they got enough for 6 months rent. That’s not 30k

Are we talking about how much they earned? Whitney said they got enough for 6 months rent. That’s not 30k
As I say that’s what she was saying on live, if true she looks a fool for not having flooring in her crack den. But likely not true and she’s trying to look big and bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she got that much, surely she wouldn’t be driving round illegally and longing her friends money off 😅

Reactions: 3