Teen Mom UK Next Generation #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, all I’m saying is that there’s a culture of calling disabled people benefit cheats in the UK and most of the time it’s what the government wants people to believe, rather than being angry with MPs who use their expenses to pay for their hobbies! (For example).

I do know of people who say that they fiddle their tax credits in regards to how much they work. It’s completely wrong. I don’t condone anything like that. Stealing is stealing.

But I do know that claiming disability benefits is very very difficult. Most people have to go to tribunal for it to be awarded.
Nah sorry I don’t agree, I think when there’s inconsistencies and alarm bells are ringing in certain cases there are. Similarly to those on benefits who are cheating the system which people are aware about. Both systems have cheats, that’s what happens. People evade tax too. People are angry at them all and rightly so, including the MPs who falsely make claims - I’m sure they have most anger directed towards them. I just think you’re emotionally involved being disabled yourself and are projecting a bit as you may feel people might think this about you? If you have nothing to hide, then I wouldn’t worry or try to prove anything. On the other hand, Chloe is very sus

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that Welsh couple with their baby arlo forward facing in the car ?! 😢🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that Welsh couple with their baby arlo forward facing in the car ?! 😢🫣🫣🫣
They’ve shown him a few times now facing forward. Scares me to death the lack of car seat safety I’ve seen from some people

Reactions: 2
They’ve shown him a few times now facing forward. Scares me to death the lack of car seat safety I’ve seen from some people
Surely mtv should be stepping in with stuff like this? I’m sure one of the producers could do it in a non offending way

Reactions: 7
Nah sorry I don’t agree, I think when there’s inconsistencies and alarm bells are ringing in certain cases there are. Similarly to those on benefits who are cheating the system which people are aware about. Both systems have cheats, that’s what happens. People evade tax too. People are angry at them all and rightly so, including the MPs who falsely make claims - I’m sure they have most anger directed towards them. I just think you’re emotionally involved being disabled yourself and are projecting a bit as you may feel people might think this about you? If you have nothing to hide, then I wouldn’t worry or try to prove anything. On the other hand, Chloe is very sus
I haven’t said what disability I have. Anyway, I’ve stated my view enough about this topic. Having negotiated the systems many times, I do know how difficult it is to be taken seriously. Especially in regards to ‘hidden disability’ That has nothing to do with being emotionally involved.

With all that said, I’m not saying that if people have different experiences to me that they are wrong. If that’s their view, and the evidence supports that view then I’m not going to say that people are making it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
MTV shouldn’t have even let her drive with him forward facing. It’s illegal for starters, he’s only 7 months isn’t he ? 😣😣😣
Over past 3 days I’ve seen 3 different people with their babies forward facing and they aren’t even one. ☹
---
Surely mtv should be stepping in with stuff like this? I’m sure one of the producers could do it in a non offending way
That’s what I thought.
They shouldn’t be filming that it’s just stupid

Reactions: 3
We need a new thread?

@Blondeangel2515 im glad you find my struggles with my experience of disability in my family funny. Hopefully you won’t find yourself having to deal with it at any time.

• Haha
This series is dead but it’s time for a new thread, Chloe is still in bed (trolls united👍)
---
We need a new thread?

@Blondeangel2515 im glad you find my struggles with my experience of disability in my family funny. Hopefully you won’t find yourself having to deal with it at any time.
I think only moderators police the thread hun 👌

Reactions: 11
I haven’t said what disability I have. Anyway, I’ve stated my view enough about this topic. Having negotiated the systems many times, I do know how difficult it is to be taken seriously. Especially in regards to ‘hidden disability’ That has nothing to do with being emotionally involved.

With all that said, I’m not saying that if people have different experiences to me that they are wrong. If that’s their view, and the evidence supports that view then I’m not going to say that people are making it up.
What? Where were you going with that? I don’t need to know your disability lol it’s not relevant in any of my points but you’ve said multiple times that you’re disabled and everyone on here calling people ableist do seem to be very emotionally involved and are taking everything we’re saying about Chloe very personally even though everyone has repeated multiple times that it’s not about any of you. We can all see she is exaggerating and there are inconsistencies so yes it’s easy to see she is playing the system. I think she needs help to a certain degree but you can’t deny she doesn’t play up to it, you admitted yourself the photoshoots were strange…

• Heart
We need a new thread?

I do deal with it hun but I live in the real world unlike you 😂 just shows how serious I take these comments that don’t understand the difference between real life and Chloe playing the system because she can’t be arsed being a mum but likes to exploit everything in her life 👍🏻 keep thinking I’m arsed over your view on me random stranger on the Internet
---
This series is dead but it’s time for a new thread, Chloe is still in bed (trolls united👍)
---

I think only moderators police the thread hun 👌
You forgot the “A” word 👀

What? Where were you going with that? I don’t need to know your disability lol it’s not relevant in any of my points but you’ve said multiple times that you’re disabled and everyone on here calling people ableist do seem to be very emotionally involved and are taking everything we’re saying about Chloe very personally even though everyone has repeated multiple times that it’s not about any of you. We can all see she is exaggerating and there are inconsistencies so yes it’s easy to see she is playing the system. I think she needs help to a certain degree but you can’t deny she doesn’t play up to it, you admitted yourself the photoshoots were strange…
I’m not calling anyone specific ableist but I do think that society is, generally because that’s my experience.

I hadn’t looked at Chloe’s Instagram though and yes those photos are completely strange.

Not in this country but they didn’t interfere watching people drive drugged up so I don’t think they care tbh as long as they get their show

• Wow
It's not MTVs job to teach people how to look after their kids tho. Most reality crews on any show or channel will not intervene with stuff like that because it's not their place.

I’m not calling anyone specific ableist at all but I do think that ableism is generally a problem because the majority of people don’t understand what disability can look like.

On the flip side, there are people with disabilities who think that only their experience is the right one. And dont have any empathy with others. I’ve come across this with people comparing their disabled child with mine.

If Chloe was acting, she could get into a lot of trouble with the DWP. I doubt that someone acting would decide to go on a TV show. But, also, as I’ve said before - you have to more than prove your disabilities are real to receive any related benefits.
---

I don’t think I am twisting things! You presumed that if someone is disabled, they wouldn’t feel like doing a photo shoot. That is a judgmental approach which is unfair imo. I’m assuming that when people sign up to be on a TV show they also have to agree to do a certain amount of promotion or whatever?
You’re so right. Don’t worry about what you’re up against here. For every smart arse response and sarcastic emoji reaction, there will be plenty of others scrolling in disgust and choosing not to take part in such a thread. It’s a shame x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a new thread is anyone able to report this one and get it closed? I don't seem to have a report button to do it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.