Teen Mom UK Next Generation #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may think so but that’s my own life experience so my opinions will be based upon that. I have never come across someone who I think is pretending to be disabled. Before the current government got into power the DWP, themselves said that the fraud rate for claiming DLA was 0.5%.

I’ve come across plenty of businesses who fiddle their tax and tell me about it though(?)
just because you haven’t came across is doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. My neighbour has a mobility car for her husband, her husband walks 1.3 miles to the bookies without his stick touching the floor every couple of days🤷🏼‍♀️just because you will get in trouble doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. No different to the amount of people i know claiming single UC whilst their partner works

Reactions: 9
😴 again.
The Harry Potter pregnancy announcement tells you all you need to know about Chloe…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t dispute that, but again, you don’t really know your neighbour’s full circumstances- only what you see through the window.
I don’t just see him out the window, i’ve walked to the bookies before with him on the way to the shop🤣he can walk much further than the cut off point for mobility

• Haha
Reactions: 5
chronic illnesses can vary day to day and you can have flare ups. One day you could feel well enough to be on the go all day and the next you could struggle to get out of bed. Hope this is a reasonable enough answer for you x
---

No I don’t think it’s weird because having a chronic illness myself I know that the symptoms can vary from day to day so one day you could feel well enough to do something you enjoy and the next you could struggle to get out of bed. Happy for you that you don’t have to know what that feels like
Chloe is that you 😂😂😂

We are entitled to our opinions as you are yours. I think Chloe is a self entitled miserable bleep with or without her conditions.

She also appears to be a pathological liar to boot.

Reactions: 10
Many disabled people also don't have their mum at there back and call. She decided to have a baby so why does she allow her mum to provide most of the care for her OWN child. Sorry all we've seen Chloe do is sit in that couch. She may be in pain most day who knows but her child didn't ask to be born. There is patterns in her behaviour too, when she wants to do something she appears to be able to manage yet the minute she needs to do something for someone else she can't

Reactions: 11
These are the photoshoot pictures people were on about so you get the context
I didn't see these when you posted the last time. Jesus Christ😂 she looks like she's been stabbed. I had the op I've forgot what it's called to check if I had endo and the scars are so small I can barley see where they cut. That picture is an actual joke hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't see these when you posted the last time. Jesus Christ😂 she looks like she's been stabbed. I had the op I've forgot what it's called to check if I had endo and the scars are so small I can barley see where they cut. That picture is an actual joke hahahah
A laparoscopy. I’ve had several and if you didn’t know I had the condition you wouldn’t know I had scars you can barley see them

You may think so but that’s my own life experience so my opinions will be based upon that. Just like your experiences are based on yours.

I have never personally come across someone who I think is pretending to be disabled. Before the current government got into power the DWP, themselves said that the fraud rate for claiming DLA was 0.5%.

I’ve come across plenty of businesses who fiddle their tax and tell me about it though(?)
How would they know the fraud rate lol? That’s probably the stat for those caught out but I can assure you the actual rate is a lotttt higher just using common sense alone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A laparoscopy. I’ve had several and if you didn’t know I had the condition you wouldn’t know I had scars you can barley see them
That's it my brain literally went blank. I had it, it was years ago like but the scars were barley there even after a few weeks. My c section scar looks better then her picture😂 and that was only 2 months ago. She's lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How would they know the fraud rate lol? That’s probably the stat for those caught out but I can assure you the actual rate is a lotttt higher just using common sense alone
Look, all I’m saying is that there’s a culture of calling disabled people benefit cheats in the UK and most of the time it’s what the government wants people to believe, rather than being angry with MPs who use their expenses to pay for their hobbies! (For example).

I do know of people who say that they fiddle their tax credits in regards to how much they work. It’s completely wrong. I don’t condone anything like that. Stealing is stealing.

But I do know that claiming disability benefits is very very difficult. Most people have to go to tribunal for it to be awarded.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.