Who’s your favourite so far?

• Angel

• Chloe

• Ellie

• Isha

• Whitney

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Whitney is the fav, she seems to get the least air time too, would definitely love to see more of her and her queen of a mother than thick as 2 short planks Ellie and Moan-a-chlo

Reactions: 21
Can’t stand Chloe. I feel she picks and chooses when she’s feeling awful. I don’t have endo but if it was so bad that you can barely walk or even play with your child would a water bottle suffice? She said in the car that’s what she needs….if it’s soothed with just that then surely can’t be that bad. I think she may have pain but I think there is a bit of hypochondria or exaggeration and she seems to thrive on the attention it brings her. The total emphasis on her health and family situation in the past is too much and I think her mum has been guilt tripped into running around after her every whim. I just don’t know why you would intentionally be a single parent at a young age if your condition was so debilitating.

Whitney is fab and doing so well! Gorgeous baby

I think isha is unhappy and projecting it on to her boyfriend who seems the most mature out of all of them. He works hard and not that he shouldn’t help but bloody ell love….I think she struggles and rather than focus on her anxiety and loneliness she focuses on him. She needs to join a baby group or something.

I like angel and she will see sense at some point as he is not worth it.

Ellie is so rude and has a lot of growing up to do.

Reactions: 31
This is TMI but was there a blood stain on Chloe bed on last nights episode? If there was why the hell did she let anyone in to film 🤢

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand Chloe. I feel she picks and chooses when she’s feeling awful. I don’t have endo but if it was so bad that you can barely walk or even play with your child would a water bottle suffice? She said in the car that’s what she needs….if it’s soothed with just that then surely can’t be that bad. I think she may have pain but I think there is a bit of hypochondria or exaggeration and she seems to thrive on the attention it brings her. The total emphasis on her health and family situation in the past is too much and I think her mum has been guilt tripped into running around after her every whim. I just don’t know why you would intentionally be a single parent at a young age if your condition was so debilitating.

Whitney is fab and doing so well! Gorgeous baby

I think isha is unhappy and projecting it on to her boyfriend who seems the most mature out of all of them. He works hard and not that he shouldn’t help but bloody ell love….I think she struggles and rather than focus on her anxiety and loneliness she focuses on him. She needs to join a baby group or something.

I like angel and she will see sense at some point as he is not worth it.

Ellie is so rude and has a lot of growing up to do.
I’m not sticking up for Chloe or anything because she is 100% a dick, but I am having investigations done at the moment as I have a lot of endo symptoms, the pain is horrific and sometimes heat is the only thing that helps, I think this is the case for others too!

The rest though, completely agree with you 🥰

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if angel still has the cat? Felt so sorry for it. Getting a kitten for a toddler is not great idea. She seemed peed off with it already. Bet its gone.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sticking up for Chloe or anything because she is 100% a dick, but I am having investigations done at the moment as I have a lot of endo symptoms, the pain is horrific and sometimes heat is the only thing that helps, I think this is the case for others too!

The rest though, completely agree with you 🥰
Think it differs from person to person as heat doesn’t help me one bit where as others I’ve heard it does. Gynae recommended me cold instead of hot and it’s helped me personally but like I said everyone’s different and each flare up is different. There’s been time I’ve been on morphine and it’s not even touched the pain

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Think it differs from person to person as heat doesn’t help me one bit where as others I’ve heard it does. Gynae recommended me cold instead of hot and it’s helped me personally but like I said everyone’s different and each flare up is different. There’s been time I’ve been on morphine and it’s not even touched the pain
Have you ever tried a tens machine? I recommended it to my friend with endo but I don’t know if she ever tried it

Reactions: 1
I have a electric heat pad for muscular pain I get as part of my ME/cfs. It's been a lifesaver. And they're really cheap to run.

Reactions: 3
Silent follower here but can’t not say anything. As someone who works in healthcare and specially people with disabilities of all kinds and all ages, these comments about Chloe’s disabilities are disgusting. I’m all for opinions about people’s characters and attitude but to be so judgmental about someone’s disabilities when we have no idea of her medical history is awful. Yes we know her conditions but we also know everyone who has these conditions cope differently. It’s comments like these that people who do suffer chronically are afraid to show it for the fear they will get told they are faking it or playing up to make it look worse.
And for those commenting on her sex life that’s gross. Disabled people are just as entitled to have sex, again I doubt they filmed all day everyday so whose to know she doesn’t have friends and doesn’t go out when she’s feeling up to it? Honestly if you don’t like her character and attitude that’s fine but leave the judgmental ableist comments about her disabilities out of it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Silent follower here but can’t not say anything. As someone who works in healthcare and specially people with disabilities of all kinds and all ages, these comments about Chloe’s disabilities are disgusting. I’m all for opinions about people’s characters and attitude but to be so judgmental about someone’s disabilities when we have no idea of her medical history is awful. Yes we know her conditions but we also know everyone who has these conditions cope differently. It’s comments like these that people who do suffer chronically are afraid to show it for the fear they will get told they are faking it or playing up to make it look worse.
And for those commenting on her sex life that’s gross. Disabled people are just as entitled to have sex, again I doubt they filmed all day everyday so whose to know she doesn’t have friends and doesn’t go out when she’s feeling up to it? Honestly if you don’t like her character and attitude that’s fine but leave the judgmental ableist comments about her disabilities out of it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I definitely think the show has portrayed her quite badly though because you would think that they would show the more interesting things rather than sitting on the sofa in pain constantly. I haven’t watched the new episode so not sure what happens but from the first 4 it seems like she doesn’t do anything other than complain

Reactions: 16
People expressing opinions on an opinions website 🤔

No one is denying that she has her conditions just that she appears to ham it up when it suits her narrative but is able to cope when she’s doing an advert, a pageant or being on live.

She put herself on a show and part of putting yourself in the media is putting up with opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
The person who mentioned the sex wasn’t saying disabled people shouldn’t have relationships or a sex life. They were asking how Chloe got someone when she seems like a moany, upright person in general. Nothing to do with being disabled.

I don’t see how anyone can see that endo picture that’s been posted on here and not think she’s playing on it tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.