Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to her face???
why does she bother doing this? We all know she doesn’t look like that.
it’s unhealthy, someone close to her needs to tell her that too and try to teach her to just love the way she looks

Reactions: 7
He’s back in her story this evening... in other news... did you see the way he threw carter up in the air in the middle of a shopping center?! What if he missed him and he fell on the floor? Stupidity at its best, after 3 children you’d think he’d be a little more sensible in keeping them safe.
ikr!! i mean, if he was standing still sure, but whilst moving!! gave me a heart attack

Reactions: 1
I might have dreamt it but sure I woke up to a missed notification of Darren going live last night. Did anyone see it?

Has Megan had her lips done again? Or is it just the filter she’s used on snap?? They look massive 🤦🏽‍♀️

Is it the dress or is she preggo?🤨
View attachment 206713
I think she’s pregnant. A business page posted a pic of her a few weeks ago and her reflection got caught in it and she looked pregnant.

Would also explain why they’re back together even though something clearly happened that made them unfollow each other and delete everything. Could have been that she got pregnant quicker than he/they wanted and it caused them to breakup, but since she’s keeping it, might as well make the best of it. He’d look like an asshole for leaving his pregnant baby momma in the middle of a pandemic. Why was she so eager to answer that question about wanting more babies now rather than later other than to make people think they planned this baby and it wasn’t an accident? Also to probably console themselves into thinking it’s for the best either way so the kids are close in age and they won’t have to start the newborn stage all over after getting out of it with Carter

Also remember when she posted “someone is pregnant I can feel it?” she could have been hinting about herself but in a non obvious way

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.