Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s maybe who his story was about then not Naomi,

on another note I thought chloe had 2 jobs when she was saving for the house?

& another one that teen mom talks page majorly licks Meganā€™s ass so theyā€™ll assume theyā€™re still together

Does anyone think that Ambers mum isnā€™t that great? She doesnā€™t say much, the only mother of the TMs that actually said what we were all thinking was Sonia, all the rest enable them, well Sassiā€™s mum was okay.

Chloeā€™s mum totally enables her bad behaviour and Shannonā€™s mum was useless, when Shannon told her that she ā€œforgotā€ the MAP (my arse she forgot) then her Mum just laughed and that annoyed me, I get the feeling Shannonā€™s mum was in a similar position to her daughter when she was pregnant and unfortunately, sometimes history repeats itself in families.
Ambers mums terrible sheā€™s forever slagging ste of on the teen mom page, he was on a live with amber then all of a sudden Amandaā€™s writing tit about him on Facebook sheā€™s needs to majorly grow up and tell amber how it is or leave her to it to learn from her own mistakes , no idea why she thinks as a grandma she has more rights then ste

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on this weeks episode! Am I the only one who doesnā€™t agree with Emma not letting the baby go out with his dad for the day? I mean Iā€™m not sure why he suggested a festival šŸ¤ØšŸ˜‚ but he doesnā€™t live in the same city as them and doesnā€™t look like he can drive so a visit every 3-4 weeks sounds fair to me šŸ˜¬ I think Emma is clinging onto the hope that they will be together as a family, which he clearly doesnā€™t want.
He hasnā€™t shown he can be a father in any way so far. So far heā€™s not given any reason to show he is capable, heā€™s not reliable heā€™s not consistent. Didnā€™t bother to say goodbye to his son when they went home but suddenly wants to take him out for a whole day?

He needs to start small maybe he could take him out for an hour or two, that would have been a more sensible approach but in Emmaā€™s shoes I certainly wouldnā€™t feel comfortable him taking the baby for an entire day given his lack of fucks given.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s a great mum and heā€™s not consistent at all, last week when they visited his mum he said he wanted to see her before she went then didnā€™t bother. I wouldnā€™t want to let my baby go off with someone who wasnā€™t reliable. And the fact that he suggested a festival makes it more obvious he has no idea what heā€™s dealing with. Heā€™s had a handful of cuddles with his own child he hasnā€™t proved to her that he can be responsible at all. He needs to be consistent with the visiting first
He just seems young and a bit immature doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a bad dad. He will have to learn the same way she did about his wants and needs, who did Emma have to prove herself to before she was allowed to be alone with the baby? I just donā€™t like women that play god with their children. He is as much his as he is hers and shouldnā€™t only be allowed to see him when she is hovering over trying to play happy families. Unless she thinks the baby will be in huge danger with him in which case why did she have a baby with him šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He just seems young and a bit immature doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a bad dad. He will have to learn the same way she did about his wants and needs, who did Emma have to prove herself to before she was allowed to be alone with the baby? I just donā€™t like women that play god with their children. He is as much his as he is hers and shouldnā€™t only be allowed to see him when she is hovering over trying to play happy families. Unless she thinks the baby will be in huge danger with him in which case why did she have a baby with him šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Part of me says sheā€™s doing it because sheā€™s a good mum and doesnā€™t trust him yet and part of me thinks sheā€™s doing it because she wants them to all be together and she wants his attention...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emma's never gone weeks without seeing her kid and only dropped in to care for him when it was convenient for her. You don't have the rights to drop in and take a baby out just because you provided the sperm. I'd say the same about a mother who behaved the way Nasseh does.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I genuinely think she wants to see Nasseh which is why she wonā€™t allow him to have Jeremiah on his own.

Part of me says sheā€™s doing it because sheā€™s a good mum and doesnā€™t trust him yet and part of me thinks sheā€™s doing it because she wants them to all be together and she wants his attention...
I would say the second part šŸ™ˆ you can tell by the way she looks at him that she loves him. It must be hard to accept that sheā€™s not going to have that solid family unit but the sooner she does the better I think.

• Heart
Not to go off track but shannon sister moved put of her house because her mum was pregnant and now having a party and met her mum who is due... people seriously need to take lockdown seriously

Commented on it and got told it's her birthday and she blocked me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

& another one that teen mom talks page majorly licks Meganā€™s ass so theyā€™ll assume theyā€™re still together

Ambers mums terrible sheā€™s forever slagging ste of on the teen mom page, he was on a live with amber then all of a sudden Amandaā€™s writing tit about him on Facebook sheā€™s needs to majorly grow up and tell amber how it is or leave her to it to learn from her own mistakes , no idea why she thinks as a grandma she has more rights then ste
Definitely, she doesnā€™t say to Amber what we would all say ā€œwhy the hell are you having another baby to the guy when you have said all of this stuff about him, and you only wanted a baby to him to split up he and Kirstyā€, I hope she says these things behind the scenes but I donā€™t think she does, she is another enabling parent.

Amanda has a great figure though and Amber is her spitting image.

Do you believe Chloe and Jordan actually saved up for their home or that her folks just ā€˜loanedā€™ them the deposit? I donā€™t believe they saved up anything, Chloe is too used to being handed things on a plate.

Commented on it and got told it's her birthday and she blocked me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t be arssed with Shannon or her nice but dim mum ā€œhahaha you forgot the MAP so now you will be a teen mum of 2 kids to a guy that you arenā€™t in a stable relationship withā€, how hilarious NOT

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know if itā€™s been mentioned but has anyone noticed Meganā€™s got braces now?

This is so nit picky but I wish Chloe would get rid of that stupid star rug in little ones room. Canā€™t be just me that thinks it looks like they cut up some spare bit of carpet thatā€™s actually laid down in his room? Drives me nuts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so nit picky but I wish Chloe would get rid of that stupid star rug in little ones room. Canā€™t be just me that thinks it looks like they cut up some spare bit of carpet thatā€™s actually laid down in his room? Drives me nuts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Apart from the rug then I love Marleyā€™s room.
Chloe and Jordan are deffo in the best position out of all the girls house wise and financial position wise.

If you had to change the couples about then who would you put with who? I would have Jordan with Amber as she is more easy going than Chloe and he is more laid back and less argumentative than Ste.

Reactions: 2
I would say the second part šŸ™ˆ you can tell by the way she looks at him that she loves him. It must be hard to accept that sheā€™s not going to have that solid family unit but the sooner she does the better I think.
I fully agree, I just donā€™t rate Emma I canā€™t warm to her at all I feel like weā€™re not seeing the real her but maybe a few seasons in sheā€™ll be more use to the camera I do think she doesnā€™t want him to have the child because she wants to always be there too I think itā€™ll shatter her if he moves on and finds a girlfriend she seems extremely sensitive behind the front sheā€™s putting on

• Heart
I fully agree, I just donā€™t rate Emma I canā€™t warm to her at all I feel like weā€™re not seeing the real her but maybe a few seasons in sheā€™ll be more use to the camera I do think she doesnā€™t want him to have the child because she wants to always be there too I think itā€™ll shatter her if he moves on and finds a girlfriend she seems extremely sensitive behind the front sheā€™s putting on
Her Aspergers wonā€™t be helping that either. She is always worried about being blunt with folks but I have never once heard her say anything bad!

Reactions: 3
Her Aspergers wonā€™t be helping that either. She is always worried about being blunt with folks but I have never once heard her say anything bad!
I donā€™t think itā€™s her been blunt that I donā€™t like I think itā€™s just sheā€™s lying about what she says about nasseh.. I donā€™t beleive sheā€™ll cut him out of the boys life if he doesnā€™t bother I think sheā€™ll chase him like all the other girls on the show.. I think if he asked to take jermiah to the park she would of said no too.. I think sheā€™ll continue doing it until he snaps or she gets her own way and they end up together

• Heart

That rug or whatever it is annoys the hell out of me I always feel like someoneā€™s gonna trip over it šŸ˜†

Changing the subject but Iā€™m assuming Big Mark (Meganā€™s stepdad) is Billies dad, can anyone remember the episode where he went mad with Megan for wanting to go out in a revealing outfit (boobs practically out) not the irony of Billie doing only fans, bet heā€™s mortified šŸ˜³ No hate on Billie tho Iā€™ve said before good for her doing it tho not my cuppa tea just thought the situations funny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do agree that Emma wants Nasseh to do family things as opposed to take J for the day but if it came down to it (e.g. Nasseh got with someone else or point blank said no way we'll never be together) I don't personally think she would use Jeremiah as a weapon and I don't think her mum would allow that either. Her mum seems very stable and her bais is to Jeremiah, and it seems like Emma would be the type to respect what her mum says. Could be wrong, obviously, I just feel she was partly being genuine when she was saying he can't just swag out a baby and that.

But there's no way I'd be letting somebody I really barely know take my baby, father or not. Then again my kid's older than J and I've never been apart from her for more than literally 10 minutes (my choice) even though I'm with the father so maybe that's clouding my judgement of the situation. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Yes I remember that and all the comments on You Tube were going on about how Chloe ā€˜stuck by Jordan through his depressionā€™ and I was like ā€˜where the duck aboutā€™ šŸ¤”šŸ¤” and lets just say she did stick by him then isnā€™t that what a girlfriend is meant to do, does she deserve a medal for doing what she is meant to do? I do believe that the majority of people that comment on this show on YT are young, judging by their childish and clueless comments!
rewatching the series and watched the ep after heā€™d been at the doctors and she sat with her face like a slapped arse then said ā€˜well OBVIOUSLY Iā€™ll support you.ā€™

it was her attitude as if it was a big deal to have to support him, she didnā€™t even hug him or anything. Maybe itā€™s edited that way but chloe just comes across as so self involved and drama is only allowed if concerning her and sheā€™s the main focus. I understand he doesnā€™t seem enthusiastic but heā€™s said he cooks the dinner every night whilst working full time yet she expects him to also wash the pots... I donā€™t understand that, itā€™s always a one cooks one cleans up in my house.

I even remember she wanted Marley at nursery full time whilst she was working in the evenings part time - when they asked why she said so she could ā€˜get stuff doneā€™ but she never ever elaborated & moaned the face off Jordan when he said he didnā€™t have enough time to take Marley to nursery in the morning yet sheā€™d be not working those days! Think him getting to work on time is more important ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.