Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rewatching the series and watched the ep after he’d been at the doctors and she sat with her face like a slapped arse then said ‘well OBVIOUSLY I’ll support you.’

it was her attitude as if it was a big deal to have to support him, she didn’t even hug him or anything. Maybe it’s edited that way but chloe just comes across as so self involved and drama is only allowed if concerning her and she’s the main focus. I understand he doesn’t seem enthusiastic but he’s said he cooks the dinner every night whilst working full time yet she expects him to also wash the pots... I don’t understand that, it’s always a one cooks one cleans up in my house.

I even remember she wanted Marley at nursery full time whilst she was working in the evenings part time - when they asked why she said so she could ‘get stuff done’ but she never ever elaborated & moaned the face off Jordan when he said he didn’t have enough time to take Marley to nursery in the morning yet she’d be not working those days! Think him getting to work on time is more important ...
This is why in a lot of ways that I actually think Jord is way more mature than Chloe, he was way more mature than lots of boys his age i know and he knows that they need to do to just get on with it but if she backed down a bit then he may well just come to her and say this is how I feel etc etc.

I am away back to my Now app to watch again as I missed Shannon’s first season back then.

Reactions: 5
Commented on it and got told it's her birthday and she blocked me 😂😂
I never liked Shannon all you saw was her moaning or crying or sitting in her tip of a flat... I know Charlie was a bit part time dad wise but Theodore was always just cutting about in a nappy never in clothes! I also think she got pregnant on purpose the second time.

Did anyone ever notice Brooklyn was in nappies for a very very long time, even the season before school started for him he was still in nappies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never liked Shannon all you saw was her moaning or crying or sitting in her tip of a flat... I know Charlie was a bit part time dad wise but Theodore was always just cutting about in a nappy never in clothes! I also think she got pregnant on purpose the second time.

Did anyone ever notice Brooklyn was in nappies for a very very long time, even the season before school started for him he was still in nappies!

Oh god tell me about it how can you forget the morning after pill...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think Chloe was very unsupportive of Jordan however I’d forgotten that one of chloe’s storylines in s1 was her going to therapy because she was feeling depressed. Her mum and Jordan aren’t particularly supportive of her in those episodes so maybe she was resentful of him when he then had his own issues? Not that it justifies it at all of course!
I agree that chloe seems to constantly try to act as if Jordan doesn’t do anything when him working full time is definitely a big contribution, it’s as if she always has to be the one who’s working harder so makes out he does nothing whatsoever which probably makes him even less arsed to help her out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh god tell me about it how can you forget the morning after pill...
Especially when you get 3 whole days to take it AND she specifically went to Asda for it AND her boyfriend told her that he wasn’t ready yet...trap baby and I believe that baby #1 was a trap too just like her pal told Charlie!

I couldn’t even watch Shannon towards the end, she came across as very moany and lazy.
Spoilt as well and her mum even said to her “everything is about you as usual” which tells me she is another Chloe, not so much materially but the fact she can’t be told No! Beautiful looking girl though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Especially when you get 3 whole days to take it AND she specifically went to Asda for it AND her boyfriend told her that he wasn’t ready yet...trap baby and I believe that baby #1 was a trap too just like her pal told Charlie!

Spoilt as well and her mum even said to her “everything is about you as usual” which tells me she is another Chloe, not so much materially but the fact she can’t be told No! Beautiful looking girl though.
I remember Shannon ringing her mum an speaking to her like tit crying down the phone being dramatic saying she’s got a crying toddler and no one cares , asking her mum to come around... Her mum literally had young children herself and turns out she was in uni and working on top of it all... yet Shannon made out she had the hardest life in the world and demanded her mum come and help her.. u can tell she’s spoilt 😂 I was so shocked she wanted another baby cause she didn’t seem to even cope with one child x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is so nit picky but I wish Chloe would get rid of that stupid star rug in little ones room. Can’t be just me that thinks it looks like they cut up some spare bit of carpet that’s actually laid down in his room? Drives me nuts 🤣🤣
Hahaha I dont like it either its pointless and the same colour of the carpet, even if it was a different colour it would look too small and random

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Didn’t brooklyn only come out of nappies AFTER he started school.. I’m sure he was in them on a night up until recently too, I do think ambers a very lazy parent, she loves the boys but she’s lazy she doesn’t seem to strive to help them reach milestones

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m probably going to sound very ignorant but I don’t mean to come across that way and I’m not diagnosing Brooklyn by any means but unless he has additional needs, I don’t see why he’s had the dummy’s or nappies for so long. Potty training I can half understand, some children aren’t ready as soon as others, especially at being dry through the night but.. the dummies! It isn’t a competition in who took whos dummy away earliest, my toddlers was taken before they turned 1, but, why hasn’t she just thrown the thing in the bin? He can’t tantrum forever. Like I say, I don’t mean to sound ignorant or “perfect parent brigade”. But, unless he has some additional needs that she hasn’t disclosed to us or maybe doesn’t even know about yet, that should’ve been long gone bless him. I do think she tries her version of her best at parenting, I wish she realised she can do so much more though.

Reactions: 12
I’m probably going to sound very ignorant but I don’t mean to come across that way and I’m not diagnosing Brooklyn by any means but unless he has additional needs, I don’t see why he’s had the dummy’s or nappies for so long. Potty training I can half understand, some children aren’t ready as soon as others, especially at being dry through the night but.. the dummies! It isn’t a competition in who took whos dummy away earliest, my toddlers was taken before they turned 1, but, why hasn’t she just thrown the thing in the bin? He can’t tantrum forever. Like I say, I don’t mean to sound ignorant or “perfect parent brigade”. But, unless he has some additional needs that she hasn’t disclosed to us or maybe doesn’t even know about yet, that should’ve been long gone bless him. I do think she tries her version of her best at parenting, I wish she realised she can do so much more though.
Someone’s mentioned autism to her before and she said she’s looked into it but the doctors think he seems ‘fine’ at the minute .. he maybe does just act the way he does because he’s around shouting, arguments and both of his parents been pre occupied with fighting with eachother

Reactions: 7
Someone’s mentioned autism to him before and she said she’s looked into it but the doctors think he seems ‘fine’ at the minute .. he maybe does just act the way he does because he’s around shouting, arguments and both of his parents been pre occupied with fighting with eachother
Maybe! I wouldn’t be surprised if his dummy was a comfort thing more so because of his surroundings and not just because he’s had it so long.

I dont know if its just me but besides billies followers being teen mum fans and us 🤣 shes gunna have alot of men and alot of creepy men, today she posted photos of her bum and boobs and all these reviews and after the photo of her butt crack the next story is Megan's kids...
I just wouldnt like that if I was megan
That rubbed me up the wrong way too, extremely inappropriate and irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amber and ste went to visit a nursery for Brooklyn and one of the first questions amber asked was do you potty train them... dont think he did go to nursery anyway

• Haha
  • Sick
🙄 it's a joke , MTV should refuse to film them again , as well as anyone else clearly ignoring lockdown. I understand a bit more people seeing family (I genuinely havent broken the rules) but getting your eyelashes done or anything like that is taking the piss , its not like she can go on a night out or anything

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Brooklyn wasn’t in nappies the last season? But amber put a comment saying Brooklyn has been refered to paedactric
i Agree but I saw this comment on a teen mom fan page so maybe there she doesn’t mention it on camera.. some things are maybe kept private
(I have blurred out other names)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Brooklyn wasn’t in nappies the last season? But amber put a comment saying Brooklyn has been refered to paedactric

i Agree but I saw this comment on a teen mom fan page so maybe there she doesn’t mention it on camera.. some things are maybe kept private
(I have blurred out other names)
Be nice if she did mention it in her story line a lot of people could relate but I understand it’s very distressing for some parents

Someone’s mentioned autism to her before and she said she’s looked into it but the doctors think he seems ‘fine’ at the minute .. he maybe does just act the way he does because he’s around shouting, arguments and both of his parents been pre occupied with fighting with eachother
He also isn’t parented enough and gets ignored, Amber & Ste are lazy hence the dummy, lots of kids will just stop using it when they no longer want to but many need help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.