Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mkgsrm03

I’m actually excited for the new series to see how Darren is managing a relationship and a new baby on the way in Amsterdam while he has a child in Manchester!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If I were mia I would be going to the police and the csa first thing in the morning..and if he is on benefits I would also be speaking to the police about why he is living beyond his means. Sometimes enough is enough. And keeping a passport for ransom is beyond enough.

Reactions: 24

laylamich_

🤣😳 wasn’t his gf saying the other day she had a new bf and ditched M for him ?
---
Also no wonder A doesn’t want to see him, he’s literally stopping her from going on holiday with her sister. I do think Mia massively messed up but he’s so spiteful, only person who he is hurting here is his two girls if it is true that he won’t sign it 😢
He’s such a vile specimen 🤢🤢 you just know full well he’s going to say to Marliya “you can’t go on this holiday because your mum needs to learn a lesson”

Reactions: 23

Quarentinemomx

Those poor little girls stuck in the middle of all this. They're able to read & are going to be throwing their own names into Google soon and the first them will be them seeing what had been written about them and their families BY THEIR FATHER / GRANDMOTHER. They will be absolutely traumatised, well more traumatised. Poor babies

Jennytea

VIP Member
Would be ideal but they’re so PG on the show compared to social media. Megan was in the last series and they barely introduced her or the drama surrounding, useless producers 😴
Honestly they don’t get them to speak about anything worth watching. I don’t give a shit that Sassi wants to marry herself, I don’t wanna watch Amber being stood up for a fake set up date 🙄 I also don’t care if Chloe wants to act ‘wild’ and have an ear piercing when there’s loads of shit they could cover or be asked about. This is why we need reunions at the end of every series like the USA ones. Darren better mention that he has a heavily pregnant Mrs abroad too 🤣

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
They are all behaving like they paid for a trip to the Maldives or something.

All 3 of them are cunts. Mia is dumb, Boyley is scum and his girlfriend needs put back in her pen.

They only person losing out in this situation is M, she is going to grow up thinking it’s ok to be treated like shit by men, that she is disposable and she doesn’t matter.

None of them deserve her.

Boyley hiding behind mummy is tragic.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Omg Chloe has chopped all her hair off into a bob! I can’t tell if I like it or if it’s giving Prince charming vibes

• Haha
  • Wow

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
They’re both at fault for the initial holiday fuck up. But that doesn’t give you grounds to demand £2k payment before handing over the passport. Manley and his scruffy dog Megz were equally as responsible for making sure the passport was in date as Mia was. Mia offered a fair resolution but that still wasn’t good enough. I hope she contacts her bank and stops retracts the payment. Poor Marliya.

Rose94

VIP Member
It’s pretty awful the way she jumps from man to man swanning away on holiday every two minutes yet still has no home of her own bounces between addresses. I think I often forget that she does that due to her being relatively funny/having decent story lines etc.
My heart breaks for marliya. She must love it when Mia is single and she actually gets some attention, whenever she gets these new men she’s swanning off on holidays, nights out, festivals etc… lives a completely double life. Her life as a mum and her life as a party girl with the latest boyfriend. And then because she can’t hold onto a man for more than a few months there’s never the opportunity to blend the two lives and have marliya meet and settle with one of these men like a normal person would when they meet someone new. (I know M met olly but that ended being a shit show too that we all saw coming) After what she went through with the DV situation you’d hope she would be really wary about the men she lets in her life, I hope she at least gets a Clare’s law out on these men. This will be poor marliyas life for the foreseeable future 💔 I’m giving this latest fling till Christmas and even that’s being generous

• Sad

Scar14

VIP Member
My kids dad (that I still very much love) has just got a new gf and I’ve never experienced heartbreak like it, I can’t imagine what it’ll feel like if they have a baby together, especially if it’s only after a few weeks of them being together. I do feel for Sassi. Raising kids in a broken home is not what anyone expects when they get pregnant. They’ll always be a part of me that hopes me and my ex will find our way back to each other day

• Heart
  • Sad

bigrednumber9

Honestly the initial passport situation was 90% Mia’s fault and I think she’s an absolute selfish idiot for it but absolutely nothing justifies his girlfriend holding Ms passport hostage and demanding 2k for it.

I’m not sure when Mia is due to go on holiday but she’d have been better off putting in an emergency court application for the passport. There’s no way I’d send 2k!

She needs to get in touch with police for the blackmail and go to her bank and tell them the payment was made under duress.. and then I’d honestly bang a CMS claim in on Manley. Gobshites

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I know we're supposed to think it looks amazing but it must be the trip from hell honestly, constant posing, fake laughter, fake friends, hours spent on Facetune and social media, judging each other on your outfits and if you're good enough constantly. All arranged by your brand to make fake, fickle social media connections with people who'd have no interest in you in any other setting. And also wtf is Chloe the most boring teen mum on the show with her boring house in Nottingham even doing there?! She doesn't have a love island or Georgia shore personality at all she's drier than my fanny thinking about Jord hunched over his Xbox
Mia would’ve made a lot more sense

I do feel for Sassi though. If Darren is withholding details of where their child will be that’s so wrong. Maintaining a healthy coparenting relationship should come before pleasing the latest girlfriend
Somehow I don’t think it’s Darren who will be the one causing issues. Sassi needs to let go

no wonder his other daughter doesn't want to be around him, I know Mia's not great but now he's saying Erin turned her daughter against him which is ridiculous, her daughters probably just seen what her dads about and doesn't like it. Also told you all previously how awful that Megan girl was and now she's posting that she's going to show Mia having sex in a club 🙈
Don’t know how she can come for Mia when she’s a fan 🤣 She’s tried to mould herself into her because she knows that’s what Manleys into, the only reason he still has so much anger for Mia is because he’ll never get over her and he’s angry that she’s not some little doormat who’ll take his shit. No wonder he goes for little girls who don’t have a frontal lobe

Elle Woods

VIP Member
It’s about time these girls gave us some drama to be fair and I am here for it ☕😏😏

Poor marliyah is all I have to say!

Elle Woods

VIP Member
That teen mom talks page makes me cringe so much 😂 she acts like she’s some super sleuth when really all she does is nick gossip off here

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
She will probably announce the relationship in a few weeks and say they’re ‘the one’ like she does with everyone else 💀🤣 … I sound awful and may not be able to explain this properly but in my opinion if a man respects you and takes you seriously he would not want his gf dressed how she is on those videos partying. Her outfit choices come off as a tacky and looking for attention. This is why the type of guys she attracts don’t hang about very long. Once they get bored of shagging her or getting a bit of attention dating her they soon treat her like an idiot. It’s hard to respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves. I don’t care how sexist it sounds she’s a grown woman with a child. Why does she have to dress like that 😂

• Haha