Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have just told them to keep the god damn passport! Why does Mia need it anyway mankly will need it if he’s taking M away on holiday anyways?? All need to get a life sad fucks. Why does Mia need to be making videos about it on TikTok just giving more reasons for drama.

Reactions: 4
I would have just told them to keep the god damn passport! Why does Mia need it anyway mankly will need it if he’s taking M away on holiday anyways?? All need to get a life sad fucks. Why does Mia need to be making videos about it on TikTok just giving more reasons for drama.
Mia needs it for a holiday

Reactions: 6
Next time they wanna take her away she can just blackmail them back😂 you want the passport? £3k or else 😂😂

Reactions: 17
That is crazy behaviour from Manleys girlfriend. Actually disgusting tbh because you know M saw it all and Manley wants to put a tighter leash on his dog doing that around his child

Reactions: 26
That is crazy behaviour from Manleys girlfriend. Actually disgusting tbh because you know M saw it all and Manley wants to put a tighter leash on his dog doing that around his child
To so something like that on a little girl and the whole manky family just scruffy dogs

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m toxic but no way would I be sending my kid around there again. That bridge would well and truly be burnt until Manley sorts himself out

so unfair on M
It’s actually doing her more harm than good to be stuck round there

Reactions: 25
For someone who wants peace and fed up of the drama Mia sure doesn’t mind making numerous tik toks about the situation 🥱 She loves that everyone sees her as a victim but isn’t thinking of M either by airing everything on social media.. All of them are idiots.

Reactions: 3
For someone who wants peace and fed up of the drama Mia sure doesn’t mind making numerous tik toks about the situation 🥱 She loves that everyone sees her as a victim but isn’t thinking of M either by airing everything on social media.. All of them are idiots.
Why shouldn’t she air it? Sometimes staying silent and when everyone else is so loud, gets boring

Reactions: 25
As if we didn’t all already know manleys family and gf are a bunch of tramps, they go prove it yet again

Reactions: 17
Why shouldn’t she air it? Sometimes staying silent and when everyone else is so loud, gets boring
She’s hardly stayed silent she hasn’t shut up about it 😂 and as for everyone being so loud? Mia has talked about the situation 10 times more than any of the others have. My point is she keeps saying on every YouTube video, Tik Tok or insta story whilst mentioning this that she wants peace but has made constant posts about it. She loves the attention and loves the narrative put out there of ‘poor Mia’ and ‘great mum’ when that’s all BS. Not denying Manley and his family are dickheads but I don’t have any sympathy for Mia.

Reactions: 4
To be fair Mia never named her and no one would know who she is because Manley never posts or claims her, they don’t even follow eachother 🤣 The only reason anyone knows who Meg is is because SHE opened her mouth first and actually tagged Mia because she wanted attention, she’s a dirty scruff

Reactions: 21
I’d be contacting a solicitor and watching Boyley try and prove how good of a dad he is in a court. Doesn’t pay maintenance, constantly driving and filming, no proof of where his stacks of cash come from ❄, constantly posting nasty and threatening things about Mia… I doubt he’d see her unsupervised for a long time. There’s a reason he ain’t fighting to see A after Erin stopped him!!

Not one to mock appearances but there was a comment on insta saying he had the build of a beef space raider 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Yeah I don't blame Mia for the latest tik tok , I would be raging
Same. I was getting bored of the whole situation but it’s just escalated to a new level and I would most def be exposing the tramps

Reactions: 14
Due to the fact Manley and his family are scruffs, I think people are blind to the fact that they lost out on a whole holiday because of Mia. She is no victim. They lost the money they paid and had to deal with a distraught little girl in the airport whilst Mia was in Ibiza partying and posting not giving a tit about M at home upset. Manley then drove to London to try and sort a passport which for whatever reason took awhile to arrive. Mia then expected to pick the passport up and go back on holiday like nothing happened. In reality how can she be made a victim? Yes they’ve gone the wrong way about it and it’s vile bullying someone into sending you the money (if it happened how Mia makes out) but why is everyone acting like Mia is innocent? 😭 She loves the drama and the engagement.
---
Not one to mock appearances but there was a comment on insta saying he had the build of a beef space raider 😂😂😂
Tell me you are new to this thread without telling me 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.