Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have just reported the passport as stolen!
I think she would of but she has a holiday in a matter of days I think with Erin and A and she doesn’t want her to miss out, the money she’s sent probably cost more then their holiday! I hope she goes the police over it or smashes her head in either or

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Manley was driving around again filming on his phone today, he just repulses me in every single way 🤮

Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for this teen mum page to post it and see people go innn on them again in the comments, I love seeing Manley and the mask get humbled x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but holding the passport hostage for £2000 is bang out of order in comparison to what Mia did which I do think was a genuine mistake. But why the duck hand over £2000?!

Reactions: 18
Honestly the initial passport situation was 90% Mia’s fault and I think she’s an absolute selfish idiot for it but absolutely nothing justifies his girlfriend holding Ms passport hostage and demanding 2k for it.

I’m not sure when Mia is due to go on holiday but she’d have been better off putting in an emergency court application for the passport. There’s no way I’d send 2k!

She needs to get in touch with police for the blackmail and go to her bank and tell them the payment was made under duress.. and then I’d honestly bang a CMS claim in on Manley. Gobshites
I bet she gave them cash because I doubt they have bank accounts the scruffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be banning all contact with that family. If they take her to court, she has heaps of evidence of why they aren't safe to be around. If she does continue contact then shame on her too as she's putting her child into a house with people who blackmail her own mother.

I'd have phoned the police on them. Absolute scummy tramps

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I were Mia, M would never ever see her dad again and I don’t care how much she wants to

Reactions: 37
If I were Mia, M would never ever see her dad again and I don’t care how much she wants to
That would mean putting Marliyah first and I think Mia is incapable of that. All this money over holidays surgeries house moves etc yet still hasn’t bothered to get anything to court

Reactions: 17
The audacity, even Maggie was in on it and Mia has always stuck up for her , let's see if they book another holiday for the kids or just themselves as they will need more than £2000

Reactions: 24
That would mean putting Marliyah first and I think Mia is incapable of that. All this money over holidays surgeries house moves etc yet still hasn’t bothered to get anything to court
Exactly this. She will never stop him seeing her or take him to court, she needs him (and his mum) a lot more than he needs her/ wants to see M

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.