Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if he doesnā€™t see his kid how is that controlling her life for 8 years? They havenā€™t been together since M was a babyā€¦ If anything Manley refuses to speak to her and blocks her šŸ˜‚
Not paying for your child is a sense of control in itself but Iā€™m not going back and forth all night with someone riding so hard for a deadbeat disgusting dad so Iā€™ll leave it as that

Reactions: 38
But if he doesnā€™t see his kid how is that controlling her life for 8 years? They havenā€™t been together since M was a babyā€¦ If anything Manley refuses to speak to her and blocks her šŸ˜‚

We get it, Mia is far from perfect. But, youā€™re defending Manley way too hard šŸ¤£
Thereā€™s absolutely nothing of that loserā€™s character that is worth defending šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not paying for your child is a sense of control in itself but Iā€™m not going back and forth all night with someone riding so hard for a deadbeat disgusting dad so Iā€™ll leave it as that
Lmao Iā€™m not riding for Manley šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve ripped him on this thread plenty of times and think heā€™s a cringy prick. Iā€™m also not gonna agree with bullshit for the sake of it. Iā€™ve seen controlling relationships very clearly in real life and trust me Mia is farrr from controlled šŸ„±
---
We get it, Mia is far from perfect. But, youā€™re defending Manley way too hard šŸ¤£
Thereā€™s absolutely nothing of that loserā€™s character that is worth defending šŸ¤£
Iā€™m not defending anyone Iā€™m just speaking the truth. Mia is no victim end of šŸ˜‚ they are all idiots as Iā€™ve relayed.

Reactions: 2
Because heā€™s a narcissist who canā€™t stand being told when heā€™s in the wrong, so blocks her because then he can ignore her instead of acknowledging his issues like an adult. Mia makes bad decisions (men etcā€¦) but to be defending boyley in this situation is mindblowing when theyā€™ve just blackmailed her out of 2k! Doing that to Mia made him feel powerful like he holds the cards ā€œhaha look at you handing me 2kā€ his lack of respect for the mother of his child is VILE

Reactions: 29
Lmao Iā€™m not riding for Manley šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve ripped him on this thread plenty of times and think heā€™s a cringy prick. Iā€™m also not gonna agree with bullshit for the sake of it. Iā€™ve seen controlling relationships very clearly in real life and trust me Mia is farrr from controlled šŸ„±
---

Iā€™m not defending anyone Iā€™m just speaking the truth. Mia is no victim end of šŸ˜‚ they are all idiots as Iā€™ve relayed.
I think we get the point

Reactions: 13
Because heā€™s a narcissist who canā€™t stand being told when heā€™s in the wrong, so blocks her because then he can ignore her instead of acknowledging his issues like an adult. Mia makes bad decisions (men etcā€¦) but to be defending boyley in this situation is mindblowing when theyā€™ve just blackmailed her out of 2k

Yup, 2k that could have been spent on marliya when he doesnā€™t contribute a penny!

Reactions: 19
Yup, 2k that could have been spent on marliya when he doesnā€™t contribute a penny!
I imagine he uses the fact that Mia clearly has money as a way to say she doesnā€™t need any more off him, donā€™t think he realises you could be a multi millionaire and STILL be entitled to maintenance off your kids dad šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s all about control and boosting his own ego

Reactions: 29
---

Far from controlled? ā€œOh hi Mia, youā€™re not getting this passport back till you give me Ā£2000ā€ Iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty controlling

Reactions: 41
I imagine he uses the fact that Mia clearly has money as a way to say she doesnā€™t need any more off him, donā€™t think he realises you could be a multi millionaire and STILL be entitled to maintenance off your kids dad šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s all about control and boosting his own ego
True. Even Kim K gets child support

Reactions: 7
Me stating Mia clearly hasnā€™t been controlled for 8 years by Manley is now going back onto the passport subject how? šŸ˜‚ Mia and Manley have both said they hadnā€™t talked since the airport and he hasnā€™t asked her for any money. The money thing has been between Megan and Mia. She also even stated today it was Megan so why are you doing direct quotes šŸ¤£
---
I think we get the point
Great. Thanks. Back to the studio šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 1
Not to continue Passport gate but I do think Manley is behind this. What girlfriend would demand money from their bfā€™s ex without the boy knowing and hide his kids passsport?

Reactions: 15
Canā€™t believe some of you think Mia should pay for a whole new holiday. Madness šŸ’€
Sadly, some are so blinded by their hatred of Mia, they canā€™t actually see right from wrong.
Blackmail in itself is bad enough, but to blackmail someone knowing that if they donā€™t do as you say, the child ( youā€™re APPARENTLY upset on behalf of), is going to suffer AGAIN is simply abhorrent! If I was MIA I would cut all ties with Manley and refuse access to M from this point on.
Mis made a mistake - Manley and this skip rat heā€™s currently seeing, are toxic, low lives who should not be around her daughter. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone who wants peace and fed up of the drama Mia sure doesnā€™t mind making numerous tik toks about the situation šŸ„± She loves that everyone sees her as a victim but isnā€™t thinking of M either by airing everything on social media.. All of them are idiots.
so her telling people what manley has done, is her wanting attention?? he literally blackmailed the mother of his child out of 2k while heā€™s never paid cm, how are you still defending this nutter?? Absolutely terrifying mindset sort it out

Reactions: 26
so her telling people what manley has done, is her wanting attention?? he literally blackmailed the mother of his child out of 2k while heā€™s never paid cm, how are you still defending this nutter?? Absolutely terrifying mindset sort it out
She makes money off engagement and likes? So yes her ā€˜jobā€™ is literally to get peopleā€™s attention. She has not stopped talking about it because sheā€™s seeing the likes sheā€™s getting. Thatā€™s fair enough if she owns it but it is going against her other narrative of wanting no drama and just ā€˜wanting peaceā€™. Same as when she would make vlogs saying she wanted to be friends with him and then days later would make tik toks taking the piss out of him. Everyone laughed (including me) and I always found her likeable but the last year or so Iā€™ve started to see straight through her past and current bullshit. A terrifying mindset? Girl chill.. Iā€™ve said repeatedly heā€™s a loser so unsure how me criticising Mia is defending him? In regard to this ā€˜blackmailā€™ Mia has stated in her own words that it was Megan on her own so letā€™s not change the story.

Reactions: 6
If I were mia I would be going to the police and the csa first thing in the morning..and if he is on benefits I would also be speaking to the police about why he is living beyond his means. Sometimes enough is enough. And keeping a passport for ransom is beyond enough.

Reactions: 24
Mia didnā€™t even mention the passport until space raiders gf posted about it, slagging her off. I donā€™t blame Mia coming online and telling her side to put the story straight. Since then Iā€™ve just seen it as her giving her followers updates as she probably gets messaged about it. If Mia was trying to act like a victim she wouldnā€™t have admitted that she was the one that told them the wrong date

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.