Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely 6 months as standard . I wouldn’t risk trying to go anywhere below that.
Even before brexit I was taught always have 6 months left
Passports is another thing we get ripped off with. Pay for ten years but can’t use it if you’ve not got 6 month left on it. Right back to the gossip lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Passports is another thing we get ripped off with. Pay for ten years but can’t use it if you’ve not got 6 month left on it. Right back to the gossip lol
There’s plenty of countries you can use it in within those last 6 months tbf!

Reactions: 2
It’s a child’s. I came here to find out whose it was too …

surname isn’t sassis nor Darren’s
It’s his baby cousin. Looks like a stillborn
---
I get what you mean but I guess there has to be a cut off point. I suppose they want to make sure you’ll be able to leave the country you’re visiting without getting stuck

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t been mentioned in awhile so can we just appreciate on Father’s Day this DILF 🤣🤣
IMG_4459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mia actually told them it expires next year… 🙄 She was asked in advance and told them wrong information. It’s her fault.
I’m pretty sure she told them earlier this year (2024) it expires next year because she was still thinking it was 2023, like we all do. So she saw 2024 as the expiry and assumed it was still a year away

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if I’m going against the grain here and I cannot believe I’m even thinking about sticking up for Manley and his clan of clowns BUT I do think Mia is to blame for this 🫣 I get both of them should’ve checked the passport but if I was handed the passport the day before going on holiday I just would’ve assumed there would be no issues and I was good to go! It is odd though because every time I see someone and their passport I always say “show me your picture” so it’s surprising that nobody even glanced.

I would be utterly fuming though if my holiday didn’t go ahead. If they went without Marliya they would’ve been accused of not caring and then if you don’t go you still lose out. Must be crappy seeing how Mia jets off everywhere and it’s finally your turn and you’re still stuck in England.

Either way no matter who is right and who is wrong the way they’ve handled the situation is pathetic. I don’t think they’ll ever grow up.
Manleys been in Egypt and other places multiple times in the last year, he’s not missing out on holidays. This is just the first time he’s bothered to take M with him, probably because his mum is going to look after her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I checked in today for my flight in a few weeks and I put my sons expiry date in wrong just to be curious and it wouldn’t let me check him in, surely it would of flagged up if they would of booked in?

Reactions: 6
I checked in today for my flight in a few weeks and I put my sons expiry date in wrong just to be curious and it wouldn’t let me check him in, surely it would of flagged up if they would of booked in?
I assume it was still in date but didn’t have long enough to cover the 3/6 month rule depending where they were going

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she told them earlier this year (2024) it expires next year because she was still thinking it was 2023, like we all do. So she saw 2024 as the expiry and assumed it was still a year away
I def don’t think it’s 2023 😆 still her fault regardless for not knowing what year it is haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.