Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1848.jpeg

what a melon he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t take him seriously he’s supposed to be almost 30 yet acts like a 12 year old

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2993636
what a melon he is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t take him seriously he’s supposed to be almost 30 yet acts like a 12 year old
Why is he acting like he’s in year 10 wtf 😂😂😂

Re passport gate - I always thought you had to pre enter everyones passports before you book a flight or hotel?
Both parents are to blame here imo and feel so sad for Marliya missing out. She’d probably told all her friends etc she was going on holiday and then to be let down like that. Must have been so traumatic for her. Poor kid

Reactions: 7
Definitely both parents fault imo. I do think Mia made a genuine mistake and Manley definitely should have checked it before going to the airport. I think Mia was very fair in offering to pay for Mia and Maggie to go, I don’t see why she should pay for Manley and his new gf considering he could have checked the passport too. I feel so sorry for M, she’s such a sweet girl, she deserves better parents. I’m glad A has Erin

Reactions: 17
Megan saying happy Father’s Day to Manley yet they don’t even follow each other 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Won't be long and she will be joining Erin and Mia in being slated by Boyley , still baffles me as what these girls see in him 🤢

Reactions: 20
Won't be long and she will be joining Erin and Mia in being slated by Boyley , still baffles me as what these girls see in him 🤢
And I hope Mia and Erin never let her into the baby mum club, doubt they would after everything she’s aired

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whose grave are Darren and Zenaya at?
I don't follow him so not seen the pic but would take a guess at his Dads?since its Fathers day and only his Mum has been on or mentioned in the show so wonder if he has passed away.Like I say just a guess though

I don't follow him so not seen the pic but would take a guess at his Dads?since its Fathers day and only his Mum has been on or mentioned in the show so wonder if he has passed away.Like I say just a guess though
It’s a child’s. I came here to find out whose it was too …

surname isn’t sassis nor Darren’s