Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never know how amber is doing because she can look really well in pics on Instagram but then when we see the show at the times those pics were uploaded she’s like a complete different person 🙄
Yeah amber is a prime example of how social media is a lie. We all thought she was out hiking, living her best life, and then this series came out and it couldn’t be further from the truth!

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been spoke about already, I’ve only just found this thread and need to get it off my chest lol. Does anyone else think ambers house is bloody horrible? Like how dirty and messy? Wallpaper hanging off, dirty walls, mess all over, stains everywhere, random miss march boys bedrooms? Every time I see it on Teen mum I’m like my god there’s no need to live like that, I thought she had money!

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been spoke about already, I’ve only just found this thread and need to get it off my chest lol. Does anyone else think ambers house is bloody horrible? Like how dirty and messy? Wallpaper hanging off, dirty walls, mess all over, stains everywhere, random miss march boys bedrooms? Every time I see it on Teen mum I’m like my god there’s no need to live like that, I thought she had money!
It’s been spoken about a lot. Many of us feel the exact same

Reactions: 5
While she was live last night, she said she gets these kinds of comments every series. She said if people are so bothered they can come and clean the house for her.

So she knows it’s a mess but doesn’t care.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
While she was live last night, she said she gets these kinds of comments every series. She said if people are so bothered they can come and clean the house for her.

So she knows it’s a mess but doesn’t care.
Crazy how she doesn’t give a duck when hundreds of people are saying the same thing, I’d be so embarrassed

Reactions: 19
I honestly think MTV fund that, so they have something to film, here in northern Ireland are nurserys are funded no matter if u work or not and they go at the age of 3 or 4 everyday 9am to 1pm for 8 month's before starting first year at primary school, I didn't realise this isn't covered in other parts of the UK?
not all parts of NI are covered 9-1 in my area they’re 3 hours per day either morning or afternoon session

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.