Teen Mom UK #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs we’re only on page 2, that’s got to be a new record 😂
READ THE THREADS LIKE THE REST OF US 🙃
I was about to say the same thing. This is asked on every thread on every other bloody page. It’s boring being asked all the time

Reactions: 24
I've got a really important question

You all thought I was gonna ask why Ree doesn't have the kids anymore, didn't you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Amber and Sassi’s reaction to Manley getting MD pregnant 🤣
OK so I just saw the acreen recording on TT and that's what led me here - I was like surely the tattle girls have got more info on this and i was not wrong - you legends
So what, he's broken up with sour puss Erin?!
I have been a bit behind with the UK lot cos I was watching the USA series the last couple weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously someone should do a wiki peace or something on here the threads just get clogged up with the same question, then it’s people moaning over the same question getting asked, then people that ask the question moan over people moaning over the question. Then by the cycle continues and before you know it Dylan’s pregnated 4 different women and Manleys crying he ain’t the teen mum uk stallion anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Seriously someone should do a wiki peace or something on here the threads just get clogged up with the same question, then it’s people moaning over the same question getting asked, then people that ask the question moan over people moaning over the question. Then by the cycle continues and before you know it Dylan’s pregnated 4 different women and Manleys crying he ain’t the teen mum uk stallion anymore
I suggested this but people said the wiki wouldn’t get read

Reactions: 2
I think it would! There's loads of stuff that could be put on there I reckon - all the pancake lady stuff etc
I think so too, just a matter of making it. There’s sooooo much to cover from over the years, not sure who has that time and pwould be up for it lol

Reactions: 11
I suggested this but people said the wiki wouldn’t get read
It would have people keep pointing it out to people when they ask instead of giving them that information. It would hopefully stop them moaning or get defensive when we say just go and read it. It is getting annoying it’s getting asked every couple of days you would think people would just read the thread probably quicker getting the answer reading it then asking and waiting on an answer

Reactions: 6
Hi first post here. I’ve been reading all the threads lurking for a while. I have always watched TM but when I’ve been lurking felt I had nothing to add. But just thought I’d say re the wiki on other threads I’m on it’s worked really well so think it’ll really help here to get people directed there when questions are asked regarding re/Dylan

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe Dylan is having another sprog 😳 I really hope Francesca and Carter have lots of quality time spent with them, their little lives must be so confusing at the moment 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What’s the age gap between Megan’s new baby and Dylan’s gfs? Surely only a few months. Feel so sorry for dulcie and Mackenzie it must be really confusing for them

Reactions: 12
How is Sassi so comfortable financially? It’s not as if she gets a lot of brand deals. She said on that Tik Tok live she is still studying criminology/psychology. I don’t believe her. My degree is criminology and it was hard work Do you believe her?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.