Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chlo14344

Anyone remember when Dylan and Megan were looking at bigger caravans and Meg said she wanted 5 kids and Dylan said “I’m not having 5 kids megan!” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Sticky One

VIP Member
Also fucking wild that Megan and Dylan bought a horse and just shoved it in his Dads garden. Why didn’t any adults tell them absolutely not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Seriously someone should do a wiki peace or something on here the threads just get clogged up with the same question, then it’s people moaning over the same question getting asked, then people that ask the question moan over people moaning over the question. Then by the cycle continues and before you know it Dylan’s pregnated 4 different women and Manleys crying he ain’t the teen mum uk stallion anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 55

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Sassi’s Live and just said ‘am I in a relationship? No. Does someone have hold of my heart and won’t give it back? Yes.’

She needs to let Darren go

• Haha
Reactions: 50

stardust1

VIP Member
What in the world does that mean in plain English?!! 😆🤦🏽‍♀️
‘you could never touch my girls pussy’ is the biggest flex a man could have with his bitch. Shame I have never met a girl who hasn’t/wouldn’t go through the team (his mates) that’s why I claim no body cause they are for everybody

So basically he wants the virgin mary whilst having 3 different baby mums. He is fucking AWFUL, I’d love to batter him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Jennytea

VIP Member
That’s Chloe’s mum she said that to, not Jordan’s.
Mia was petty in that episode too. Manley was actually doing nothing wrong wanting Aalayah to be at the hospital
Tbf his little girl was only like 7-8 months old at this point. If I was in labour or had just gave birth I wouldn’t want a baby of that age there either. It’s all a bit random and he was so ott. You don’t argue with someone whilst they’re in labour. It’s one of the only times in your life where you can actually have things your way and people should just be being supportive. I don’t think it had anything to do with Mia being jealous, I just don’t see why a 7-8 month old baby would have to be there, it just creates more chaos..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What could Manley say about Darren? He doesn’t have multiple baby mums, coparents well, actually has a job, put his feelings aside to let Zenaya have family holidays abroad

• Heart
Reactions: 44

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Has anybody else noticed that Darren has put his snapchat on private where only certain people can see? I can no longer have a nosey, it was a public profile before. Insta is still public though. Sassi also seems to be on social media more regularly the past couple of weeks. She has just posted a photo and looks stunning!
Sassi is this you? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Here2BNosey

Megan makes me laugh. Dresses her daughter like something from 1920s and her son like a teenage gangster 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lola2012

I did think that but alot probably still follow him anyway , I noticed Sassi doesn't follow him on insta
Yeah I remember Sassi went live on Insta ages ago and people were asking her about Darren’s new girlfriend (the blonde one) and she started making comments and having a dig. Next thing Darren rings her up and they started arguing on the live. Sassi was saying ‘I’m not slagging you’re new bird people are just asking about her!’ Then Darren’s mum started commenting on her live telling her to stop it as Sassi was saying she would expose something 🤣🤣🤣 Does nobody else remember? I love them they are comedy gold. Still sad I can no longer see Darren’s snapchat he must have set it to friends only. As a 35 year old Mother I should have better things to do with my time I suppose!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Is it normal to let the dad see the first son whilst he’s denying paternity of the second? I’d rather raise them completely on my own

Reactions: 40

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I’m accidentally stumbled across these threads and I can’t possibly catch up!
So hoping someone can catch me up!

so Reeanne doesn’t have her kids??? 😳
Dylan had number 5 on the way with mum number 3? In a caravan?
Does mum number 3 already have kids?

chloe now single??

manley has baby number 3 with mum number 3??

Any other big news worth knowing??
Reanne has her kids and now lives in an mansion with a pet hamster
Dylan has had the snip and his currently pregnant with a fish and lives in a yellow submarine where he is engaged to be married to tel
mum number 8 has been beheaded and has left behind 6 piglets, a skunk and a weed plant named Bob as well as the dealing circle for Southampton where Manley is basically the Andrew Tate there
And Manley now has a football team and is expecting a baby brother this December.

you’re all caught up thanks for asking can’t wait for the next person wanting a short cut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40