Teen Mom UK #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Sassi and Amber didn’t even say anything bad! literally all Sassi said was “three baby mums!” And then said she’d be annoyed if Darren had a baby with someone else and Amber said that Ste could have another baby just not with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also Sassi and Amber didn’t even say anything bad! literally all Sassi said was “three baby mums!” And then said she’d be annoyed if Darren had a baby with someone else and Amber said that Ste could have another baby just not with her 🤣
Sassi makes me howl🤣he’s gettinf defensive cause he knows what they said is true. If he doesn’t think anything is wrong with his situation why is he bothered. Theres actually a word for men attracted to 16-19 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They 100% read here as someone on here said Maggie followed Mia’s new bf’s ex Breeze, she’s heavily invested in young peoples’ drama at her big age 🤣
Invested in what Mias doing but her angel son cannot do any wrong. I’d not be able to keep my cool if I was Mia

Reactions: 28
What could Manley say about Darren? He doesn’t have multiple baby mums, coparents well, actually has a job, put his feelings aside to let Zenaya have family holidays abroad

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Battle of the drug dealers…

Personally think that Darren’s got much more about him than Manley ever could but both of have an affinity for getting barely legal girls pregnant sooo
whats the age difference between darren and sassi?

Reactions: 2
Darren’s from up north (not going against any southern people her, I’m just aware of gangs I Liverpool and Manchester are like) 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ much more gangster than Manley and to be honest I can see Darren being more higher up the drug hierarchy than Manley.
100% I can’t imagine Darren getting his ‘hands dirty’ with it where as I imagine Manley is just somebody’s ‘runner’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.