Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brooklyn had ADHD his behaviour would be apparent in school also aswell if he had autism. So it's more then likely his behaviour stems from his home environment
That’s not true at all. Plenty of ND kids mask at school and only feel safe and comfortable at home to let all of their built up emotions out. You would be surprised how many schools actively work against parents, it’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s not true at all. Plenty of ND kids mask at school and only feel safe and comfortable at home to let all of their built up emotions out. You would be surprised how many schools actively work against parents, it’s a disgrace
You could also argue that the structure of being in school may help with his behaviour

Reactions: 13
Chloe does bore me but from what we see Marley does seem to be the best behaved child, good manners and sits eating nicely etc. I think they are good parents, a lot of her old achievements were quite mature compared to the new “influencer” 🤮 ones

Well guess we will just have to beg to differ, and no offence meant to Amber, but her home environment has alot to be desired which I'm almost certain would of had an adverse effect on Brooklyn behaviour aswell. And it also looks like she will also be making the same mistakes, with the little one aswell, which is not instilling discipline and boundaries at an early enough age.
Not to also mention the constant arguments between her & Ste always in front of her children.

I think whether Brooklyn has ADHD or not, Amber needs some help with parenting both Brooklyn and Hudson.
She’s seems lovely but scraping the bottom of the barrel with a lot.
If it was Erin or ReeAne’s house being that scruffy, kids behaving that badly, dummies and baby bottles of coke, shouting at each other in front of the kids etc we’d all agree it’s not great.

Reactions: 23
Just a different perspective - Erin has always loved Marliya and treated her decently whether her or Manley were together or not. She always does a social media post on her birthday etc. I don’t think it’s fair to make these assumptions based on two minutes of screentime??

Reactions: 9
Random Amber moment I just remembered- When someone on insta I think asked why she named her sons after places in New York and was it a fave place of hers. She replied she didn’t even realise about the name thing and never been 😂😂

• Haha
Just a different perspective - Erin has always loved Marliya and treated her decently whether her or Manley were together or not. She always does a social media post on her birthday etc. I don’t think it’s fair to make these assumptions based on two minutes of screentime??
I also would like to add even though some are making claims how Erin doesn't like Marlyia, that to be fair we haven't really seen enough segments with Erin and Marliya together in order to be really making that judgement.
Marliya to me looks like she plays both parents off against each other at times, as first episode she didn't want to go home with Mia, & was crying her eyes out, now this episode she's saying she doesn't want to be staying at Erin's house, & how her dad is always shouting at her, not sure if she claimed Erin aswell as cant say I remember that part if she did infact say that.
Marliya seems like for some reason she prefer it's at Maggies house, so that could be possibly why she is now saying this.
Also no kid likes to be disciplined which is exactly why Mia was trying to explain to Marliya how her daddy loves her even if he is telling her off.

Reactions: 19
None of them are very likable this season...like same troubles we were watching years ago and they're not sorted?

Do you think they hold themselves back to 'fit' the MTV bill? I can't get why you would want to stay in the same chaos?

Reactions: 8
Chloe does bore me but from what we see Marley does seem to be the best behaved child, good manners and sits eating nicely etc. I think they are good parents, a lot of her old achievements were quite mature compared to the new “influencer” 🤮 ones
Agree - Chloe and Jordan have and have always had, the only table set up with both natural parents together and involved stable (one side still married), grandparents

All of the others have multiple divorces grandparent level some didn’t know their dads (Birmingham girl with autism), some grandparents have had multiple layers of marriages (Dylan siggers dad, Megan s-f mum, Mia’s dad, both of ambers parents). Poor stability / relationships then the mums replicating straight away poor choices and father relationships ending usually 6-12m after birth. Not great at all for children to grow up in.

I feel sorry for amber. At face value she always struck me as the naturally cleverest of all the mums shown. It’s a shame she can’t get her mental health up, or meet a stable father figure boyfriend, or have that strong supportive mum/dad to boost her up. Feels a bit like she’s always drowning with nothing to hold on to.

Reactions: 14
Agree on the Amber comments she would feel much better if she had a job and made an effort in the house a bit more.

After Stes isolation she should have asked him to have them for a few days or if he was working the next day then at least have them all day or until bed time rather than just a couple of hours kick about. She then could have spent time cleaning the house and still probs have time for a bath and pamper then see her mates or something

Agree on the Amber comments she would feel much better if she had a job and made an effort in the house a bit more.

After Stes isolation she should have asked him to have them for a few days or if he was working the next day then at least have them all day or until bed time rather than just a couple of hours kick about. She then could have spent time cleaning the house and still probs have time for a bath and pamper then see her mates or something
Its bloody exhausting being a primary single parent, and there's no saying she didn't ask Ste to have them for a few days. He maybe just refused, or maybe she doesn't want to be away from the kids for extended periods. Which is normal. It's mentally draining and it's quite normal/common to fall into a trap of the kids being away and you want to go out and do stuff but you also want to sit at home alone in peace and not be anything to anybody for a little bit. Countless nights I spend ages getting my daughter to sleep and all I can think about it climbing into bed and putting my head down but then I end up sat on the sofa alone in the quiet looking through old photos of her/us because I bloody miss her, and she's only in the next room. 🤦 Some scenes with Amber I do find extremely shocking and I think there's definitely things she could do to help herself but it's also really hard getting yourself mentally into that place and having the physical energy to do the thing. I really feel for her. I've been there, albeit with only 1 child, and it's a really dark and difficult place to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Its bloody exhausting being a primary single parent, and there's no saying she didn't ask Ste to have them for a few days. He maybe just refused, or maybe she doesn't want to be away from the kids for extended periods. Which is normal. It's mentally draining and it's quite normal/common to fall into a trap of the kids being away and you want to go out and do stuff but you also want to sit at home alone in peace and not be anything to anybody for a little bit. Countless nights I spend ages getting my daughter to sleep and all I can think about it climbing into bed and putting my head down but then I end up sat on the sofa alone in the quiet looking through old photos of her/us because I bloody miss her, and she's only in the next room. 🤦 Some scenes with Amber I do find extremely shocking and I think there's definitely things she could do to help herself but it's also really hard getting yourself mentally into that place and having the physical energy to do the thing. I really feel for her. I've been there, albeit with only 1 child, and it's a really dark and difficult place to be.
Completely understand how hard it is I was a single parent for 4 years so was just making suggestions on things that I think would help. Even since I've been with partner things aren't that easy I spent a year out of work and the days I was just at home with the kids while he was at work were mentally draining so like I say I understand and I am just speaking from similar experienece

Reactions: 2

Nah if ste can kick off like that because the kids are in bed I can see him kicking off on her asking him if he could have them for a few days.
I think people do forget the way he was in the earlier series over little things Amber asked him to do. Like even the kicking off at her for suggesting Brooklyn maybe showing signs of ADHD. I do think he is secretly one of those that says to Amber she does nothing but sits on her backside he just comes across that way to me on tv. It’s easier dad then do “oh stes the dad he could have them longer” but he’ll probably shove it in ambers face in an argument

Reactions: 10
Nah if ste can kick off like that because the kids are in bed I can see him kicking off on her asking him if he could have them for a few days.
I think people do forget the way he was in the earlier series over little things Amber asked him to do. Like even the kicking off at her for suggesting Brooklyn maybe showing signs of ADHD. I do think he is secretly one of those that says to Amber she does nothing but sits on her backside he just comes across that way to me on tv. It’s easier dad then do “oh stes the dad he could have them longer” but he’ll probably shove it in ambers face in an argument
Wish I never said anything now 🤣 I can see what he's like , like I say just a suggestion and if he's gunna argue and refuse to have them for longer then I would be putting an agreement in place

Reactions: 1
If Brooklyn had ADHD his behaviour would be apparent in school also aswell if he had autism. So it's more then likely his behaviour stems from his home environment
If he has autism, he could be masking if he doesn’t act the same in school. I was exactly the same, I would play up and be very misbehaved at home but would be very quiet and we’ll behaved at school and I’m autistic.

Reactions: 4
If he has autism, he could be masking if he doesn’t act the same in school. I was exactly the same, I would play up and be very misbehaved at home but would be very quiet and we’ll behaved at school and I’m autistic.
My son is the same! Masks at school. Totally different child at home.

Dylan and his teenage girlfriend just going for a drive in her Fiat 500 🤮 he’s such a dog its unreal.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I hear what you are saying.
Brooklyn could well have autism or ADHD
He could also just have mild learning difficulties hence the struggling with his school work and just general behaviour problems.
I also feel Amber’s possibly looking for a diagnosis in order to justify his behaviour instead of looking a little closer to home first hand.

Exactly! Mia was told Erin is apart of the family or something like that so was round for dinner. One time she slept over there!!!
Exactly, Erin has no right to be shirty about Manley seeing Mia when they have a child together. This is exactly like the 1st series reversed. Erin should be mature and want Manley to fix situation with Mia for Marliyas sake. Its clear Erin will never stop being v insecure about Mia. Maybe she knows deep down that Manley is blatantly still into her. I honestly don't think you can explain the hostility anymore than that, he is not over her.

My son is the same! Masks at school. Totally different child at home.

Dylan and his teenage girlfriend just going for a drive in her Fiat 500 🤮 he’s such a dog its unreal.
It makes sense that he is dating a teenager as no grown woman in her right mind would date him, a 22 year old with 4 kids by 2 different baby mamas. He really is despicable. Tenner says his new bird is preggers by next month lol

Sorry Chloe but sending ur cock to someone and receiving dirty videos back on Snapchat and keeping it all on ur phone to rewatch is not an accident 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️ He literally said to her after he wasn’t sorry and didn’t want to be together. He’s 100% cheated on her on all those lads holidays too.. He only wanted to get back together when he realised he would be staying in his mums box room 😴

100% all of this. Jordan has not been happy for ages and even admitted it when he cheated. He then realised however that his life would start all over again and let's face it, he's so lazy he could never be bothered to go through mortgage again on his own. Chloe sorted it all for him, its just easier to stay with her. But I'll be honest, I still don't think his heart is in it.

Sorry Chloe but sending ur cock to someone and receiving dirty videos back on Snapchat and keeping it all on ur phone to rewatch is not an accident 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️ He literally said to her after he wasn’t sorry and didn’t want to be together. He’s 100% cheated on her on all those lads holidays too.. He only wanted to get back together when he realised he would be staying in his mums box room 😴

100% all of this. Jordan has not been happy for ages and even admitted it when he cheated. He then realised however that his life would start all over again and let's face it, he's so lazy he could never be bothered to go through mortgage again on his own. Chloe sorted it all for him, its just easier to stay with her. But I'll be honest, I still don't think his heart is in it.

Last edited:
I hear what you are saying.
Brooklyn could well have autism or ADHD
He could also just have mild learning difficulties hence the struggling with his school work and just general behaviour problems.
I also feel Amber’s possibly looking for a diagnosis in order to justify his behaviour instead of looking a little closer to home first hand.
This is the think Brooklyn 95% may have autism or ADHD but the thing is a lot of parents would say their chic has it too justify there behaviour. A lot of people are poorly educated on these conditions and just see them as bad behaviour for the children when in reality it is lack of boundaries and lack of discipline. This is why when they get assessed they really do look into home life too try and distinguish if it is a disorder or just the lack of boundaries.
I would say in Brooklyn’s case it’ll probably be the mix of the too. For all we know he could just have it very mildly and i think if ste was formally diagnosed with it when he was younger than he probably had very mildly too. I know you don’t out grow these conditions you have them for life but when you can navigate life so well people and the person themselves at times forgets they even have it until they do some of those little habits

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.